DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings From Ireland

Vanion

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting in Glasgow airport now, bored out of my skull and just a hung over at the moment. But no worries! There is a bar in the distance yonder with Guinness on tap! 3 hours to kill before my flight boards... Might as well be drunk when it does!

Alright!! And I am now back home, with much plunder from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland! I ended up invading England for a few days.. I got drunk and woke up across the border, alright? Figured to hell with it and roamed.

I even invaded Derby and roamed Findern. No sight of Simon or Jelly, and since I don't have either of their numbers, I couldn't exactly ring them and say, "Hey... so I am in our town"

Alright!! And I am now back home, with much plunder from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland! I ended up invading England for a few days.. I got drunk and woke up across the border, alright? Figured to hell with it and roamed.

I even invaded Derby and roamed Findern. No sight of Simon or Jelly, and since I don't have either of their numbers, I couldn't exactly ring them and say, "Hey... so I am in our town"

*Stares*

....Have you died your hair blonde....?

Because if so, you walked right past me... (About twenty minutes before I could have done with your help, ironically enough)

I'll give you my number next time :P

Archived