Will you be my PEN PAL please!?!

twinflower

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>.>

<.<

*runs off and starts writing*

Sorry, I kind of got sidetracked, with the first week of college and all....

I have her address all saved and everything, I just have to actually write the letter! >.<

I got my first letter from Mashin today! *smiles* Even if she's not around to dance with me about it! I've already replied and it'll go in the mail tomorrow!

I've also started her scrapbook for her letters. *grins* I keep everything people send me... no one believes me when I say that...

im not making the 'paper' itself, Nice One. I'm preparing the paper to have it just as I want it. LOL

Although it will hav eto wait till next week now as I'm home with several pains *grmbls* But I promise you it will be worth waiting for. ;)

oh no!  Now dear..you just take care of you first and foremost!  LOL  I am curious now though..how it looks?  Hmmm...

*grins*  I started a letter to you today too!  I got some pretty stationary..and just wanted to write!  LOL! 

I hope you feel better though kiddo!

• 3 weeks later...

*hugs Mirsh*

You are in good company love!  I keep telling you that! *grins*  I save all my letters I get..oh and Cards!  LOL  I have all the cards and letters I've gotten from any of the Kinsters since I joined!  *smiles*  I never ever doubt that I am loved...these folks are soooo good at making sure of that!

*grins* Glad I could help. I don't mind sharing my geeky side if it makes ya'll feel better.

Wait...

My geeky side is about all you ever see around here. <.<    >.>

yeah. that explains a lot, doesn't it? ;)

*hugs back and smirks*

• 1 year later...

Archived