DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Will you be my PEN PAL please!?!

twinflower

*bounces*  oh boy..a new sister!!  *grins and high fives Lor*  Your adoption of me can be found by googling Loraine....*nods and grins*

Ok..the more than one penpal came up cause I said I wanted them all huh?  *arches eyebrow*  LOL  That would be fine..just as long as you DO write once a month to everyone you get in this exchange!!

If you want a second pen pal please post that you do and we'll try to work that out for y'all!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind either way Twinny, whatever you give me will be just fine :D

I was searching through some boxes looking for something for a project I am working on and came across an entire unopened packet of parchment from back when I was court scribe for a RenFaire group I belonged to.  :D  Woohoo!  Can't wait to put it to good use :D

*smirks* I dare you to adopt me, Lor. I double dare ya' :P

So Twin, does that mean if I get Lor as a penpal I only need to write to her once a year and still be ahead of her?

*ducks the flying Eldest Needle*

ROFL

I could probably do two as well :) But I have to warn you, I suck at random writing stuff. So don't expect any elaborate letters, for I have a boring life. I go to work, come home, sit at the computer, watch tv, sit at the compute and go to bed. That's my life.

Consider yourself warned. *nods*

:look 

My life is certainly not very exciting.  But when I write, I usually toss in a poem I just read that touched me, or a song that I think is just brilliant at that moment, quotes on whatever may have struck my fancy that day.  Usually a letter from me is more of a random collection of things that just sort of fell into my day and I just pass them on to whoever I'm writing to at that moment.  Drives my mum up the wall! ;) Of course that means I've accomplished my goal as a daughter!  :D

Just fair warning :look 

*giggles*

oh boy!  My brother's used to groan at my letters..and my best freind laughed..cause once i got started I would write pages!!  Part of it newsy stuff..but then all the weird fun convuluted thoughts that I'd have had and philosophizing....*grins*  THis is going to be FUN!!  *rubs hands together*

*smirks* I dare you to adopt me, Lor. I double dare ya' :P

So Twin, does that mean if I get Lor as a penpal I only need to write to her once a year and still be ahead of her?

*ducks the flying Eldest Needle*

ROFL

You are SOOOOO going to pay for that...

OK everyone the sign up is now closed!  :'(  pm me if you missed it and want in..*winks*

Lor and I will get together this weekend and match up penpals and get you each others address and names!!

Then really try to send a letter NEXT WEEK to your penpal!  As far as I could tell, nobody really said YES I WANT TWO..so we will go with one for now..then in February will add another!

*bounces off to play wiht stationary and stickers and pens and stamps...* LOR!!

okey dokey toots!  *grins*  I haven't seen Lor yet and we actually most liekly won't get it all put together until sunday night....maybe..*grins*  I havn't talked to her in a couple of days kelly, so not sure when we'll hook up, but it will be over the weekend...

*shakes her head*

You know what I've noticed? I've noticed that when I'm so tired or so sick that I don't bother even turning my computer on, I come back to people hopping up and down like there's a fire and the place is burning down. *smirks* You do realize the last three posts were all within 4 hours of each other, right? *pokes and smirks some more*

Anyway, I should be around tonight. I was freakin' exhausted after working in my room all day and chasing my kid around all night (that means Dana was tired of dealing with her and pretty much refused to help do ANYTHING once I got home. *mutters*). I was asleep by 9:30. Ya'll know how weird that is for me, so I'm pretty sure you get how exhausted that meant I must have been. Yeah, that was the long way to say "sorry I wasn't on last night", sorry 'bout that.

*laughs and pokes Lor*

Silly!  Wasn't about you not being on..more about me not being around to see you!  LOL  Its not as if we don't talk almost everyday anyway!

I'm really glad to hear you got some sleep!  Thats awesome!

You just stop that toe little missy!  LOL  Or I'll put you in the mud pit and then see how well you tap....*arches eyebrow*

*grins at Lor and winks at Ursula*

OH boy..sounds like we may actually be able to get a new mud wrestling thread/pit to work!

*NOTICE TO ALL KINSTERS...

In the event of any mud play, Ursuala is not to be muddied, sullied, splashed or dirtied in anyway!  Be sure to protect her with a cloak of air just in case of mud splatters..

Thank you

The Management

****DRUMROLLL****

Ok folks here they are!  Your brand spanking new Pen Pals!!  *grins*  Your name is on the left..and who you have is listed to the left!  *grins*  It is up to each of you to contact your penpal in a PM or MSN and decide who writes first and to exchange addresses!  Have fun everyone!

Ok then...

Mystie has Twinnie

Twinnie then has Mystie.

Tay has Kia

Kia then has Taymist.

Mashin has Lor

Lor then has Mashin!

Torrie has Sangreal

Sangreal then has Torrie!

Kelly has Taei

Taei then has Kelly.

Mmeesh has Mayleigh

Mayleigh then has Mmeesh.

Ok then for those that wanted two:

Kelly also has Mashin

Mashin also has Kelly.

And if you wanted two and didn't get two..give Lor or I a holler! We may have missed something along the way...I know hard to believe but.... :D

And you know, just a thought here..*grins*

IF you feel like just writing a letter to someone...the contact list is at the Farm, and I'm pretty sure most any Kinster would love getting a letter!  They might even write back!

Thanks for joining in everyone!  Let us know how it goes!

Archived