DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*snibbles the Kin*

Mirshann Uuranor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mirsh! Welcoem to the realm of utter insanity.

A word of advise around these parts: The Kinsters are all Insane to the extreme. If you don't look out, they will lasso you, rope you, reel you in and they will corrupt you with the Nice! I know what I'm talking about. Happened to me! *points to her Red Sash*

And Miss Nice over there *points at Twin* Has a weird obsession for socks. I'm sure that not too long from now you'll join the Twinnie Sock Club and then you'll be lost. Just like the rest of us. *nods*

*bites Horn* that's for not even telling me you're back! hmpf

Oh and Lor is totally mean. She's so mean that it makes her utterly sexy. *nods*

A word of advise around these parts: The Kinsters are all Insane to the extreme. If you don't look out, they will lasso you, rope you, reel you in and they will corrupt you with the Nice!

NOOOOOOO! :o :'(

*cough* I mean...I'm down with that. <_< :P

An obsession, you say?  And with socks?  Bwaa haa haa!

*plots* :P

JADE!  *tacklehugglestickles and holds tight giggling*

Hi darlin!  Havn't seen you in ages!  JUst ages!  Now stay!  *giggles*

Mirsh I have been to Revelry, and I think I sent an email to join but never heard back....I'm guessing you are a member there?

It's hopeless mystie..*shakes head*  men!  I can't even get my Bill to wear anyting but his silly grey wool socks..and actuallly it is difficult to find cool and cue men socks...even onlne!  At least where i've looked!

*grins*  and here I figured it was about time to send you some new snuggle socks@  thought yours might be getting thin or worn out by now!

So i did get a pattern book to crochet socks..thought that would be really cool to do..but the directions are very confusing to me..*shakes head*  I need to invest in the sock hooks and needles...

*smirks* well, at least it's sexy. *blows a smooch at Myst*

And I have a whole drawer full of Twinnie socks. I also cannot go into Target and walk past their "weird sock" display without thinking of you and trying to decide which ones you'll love the most. LOL

lol, why stickers?

and I LOVE STICKERS! *nods* And pens. *nods some more* And... office supplies... funky paper clips, colored staples... *laughs* Kia got the same gene in this family! *smirks*

*grins at Lor* I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one. I adore that stuff, I have a stationary fetish *nods firmly* ever since I was a kid, any money not going on books, goes on paper, pens, folders, paper clips, sellotape, staples and staplers, pencils, notepads etc etc etc  :D hehe. Now I'm not alone any moreeeeeeeeeeee *dances*  8)

Humph!!  Well!  My two fetish friends.... ::) :'( forgetting all about me!!  I have been in love with stationary,stickers, pens, pencils, clips, paper, notebooks, folders and office supply stores my whole life and shared that with both of you!!  *pouts*

I'll guess I'll just go play in the Paper Closet by myself.....*sticks out tongue at Tay*

well since I know that, I'll go ahead and let you get away with it..*grins and hugs*

*hugs Jade*  LOL  and Ursula is NOT a dead beat in anyway..if you don't believe me, check out the Farm for a special honor for her in the next couple days...*grins*

I'll just have to remind my sistertwin with some stickers or pens or something....lol!

*giggles*

Thats true!!  The more the merrier in the closet!  :D

*snuggles tay*  well you said you weren't alone anymore..and you never were..so..*shrugs*

Now where is Mirsh?  this thread was about her..*looks around for thier new little blue...*

Hey! SOMEONE around here SHOULD let me get away with stuff! *laughs* none of the rest of you ever do!

*pokes Myst back and plugs her ears, singing a different song at the top of her lungs*

Archived