DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*snibbles the Kin*

Mirshann Uuranor

Hi!  I'm Mirshann, a.k.a. Mirsh.  I'm a Red Sister on tarvalon.net and a Novice in the White Tower Org here.  I crochet and knit, although I'm a lot more experienced with crochet, but I just managed to knit my first sock. 8)  I love animals and currently have 3 cats.  Aaaaaand...I don't know what else to type at the moment. :P

So,I'm here to hang out. ;D

Oh and also for the tea and cookies. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Mirsh and welcome to the Kin!

**gives Mirsh good southern sweet iced tea and chocolate chip cookies**

I am sure that Lor will be along later to sash you. Feel free to join in anywhere. This is a great stress free place to be. There is no pressure and everyone is friendly beyond belief!

We are finishing up our anti boredom month at the Kin and I am sure there are more activities planned.

You will fit in well here. There are lots of people here that are into crafts. Me personally, I will be trying out cross stitching soon. It should be an interesting experience.

ahhh... they are ok, mainly because of their colors.

The cookies are a nice way to my heart too... just so long as the poison tea isn't forced upon me! Tea is made barely edible by taking Southern sweet tea, adding a packet or two of sugar, and 3 or four squeezes of lemon.

Horn you've only been back a matter of hours and you're on an orange kick already? Do you have to defile our lives with that awful colour??  ;)

Welcome to The Kin Mirsh *hugs* you'll enjoy it here, we're very relaxed.  :) Lor will be along soon to do the official stuff, but meantime just jump in anywhere and make yourself at home.

(Except Quidditch.  Too bad doesn't actually exist. :( )

It would be great if it was a real sport! I would play! All that flying and the such.

**gives Horn some cookies and gives him dirty looks for talking bad about sweet iced tea.**

Don't let Lor hear you talking about southern tea like that.

*kicks her little brother in the shin*

*smiles sweetly*

Orange is bad. There's a reason why they use it for Prison jumpsuits, you know?

And Tea is good. *nods* That's what spending too much time blowing into twisted tubes in the Army will do for you! HA!

*smirks* I managed to get three swats at him in one post, did you see that? You can tell I'm... eh, you don't want to know that. *laughs* Trust me!

*clears her throat and gets all serious and stuff*

*wraps a Blue Sash around Mirsh's hips, kisses both cheeks and winks* I'm not as mean here, I promise! ;)

Welcome to the Kin, Mirsh! :D

*rolls around giggling*

ah Horn its so good to see you!  maybe not hear you.....*winks*

Hi Mirsh and orange creamsicles, orange pop, orange fruit, orange chocolate..in those cases Orange is VERY good!  As a fashion statement..BAD!  *runs from Horn and his needles*

I'm Twinnie kiddo!  and Welcome to the Kin!!  We are glad to have you here!  Okey dokey...now that Lor has sashed you...here are your official blue knitting needles!!  *giggles*  Although you do knit..here we use them for fun and frolic and poking people...like this!  *pokes Lor and Horn and Tay ad Torrie, running around finially poking Mirsh*  Kind a tickles!  LOL!

I'm a crocheter too!!  I am so envious!  You MAKE SOCKS!!  Oh my goodness I'm going to tie you to me!!  Look out for National Twinnie Sock Day coming soon!!

She's a keeper!!  *shakes head*  She makes socks....WOOHOO!!!  *snoopy dances*

Archived