DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Cairos!!

Eve

Welcome to the band Cairos!! *passes Cairos a Bandy* Don't let anyone lie to you and tell you that any other drink is bettter!!

Corki will be here shortly to give you all the juicy details!!!

Once again, welcome to the Band. I'm sure you'll have a great time here!!!

Guest Cairos

Thank you for letting me join the band of the red hand. Thank you all.

Well here are somethings that I brought over.

*pulls out cookies and brownies*

Here guys. These are for you guys for letting me join.

Guest Cairos

Hi Eve. Have some more brownies. I would like to know if any of you guys know how to do signatures because i would like to get one.

Well here are some info about myself.

I come from a far away land and I joined DM in Feb. I joined the White Tower Org and I am now a novice in the Gray Ajah.

I would like to know more about this Org and to become good friends with you guys.

:D

Did you get the email from Corki? If so, go to the proboards for the band and sign in to begin your recruit training. If not let me know and I'll send you the link by PM.

There are a few people in the band who do siggies, but most are pretty busy right now. There is a thread at the off-site board just for siggy requests!!

We are excited to have you with us Cairos!! Can't wait to see you at the proboards!!

*munches brownies*

Well siggies aren't my dep. so i'll let someone else handle that, and Corki handles all the Official 'What we're about' stuff in a post that you shoould get soon in this thread...

And about me... I'm part of the WT gaidan aspie,And am alsoa wolf bro with the wolfkin, and an infintryman in the Band(obviously :wink: ). And i also frequent Fiddlesticks a lot. :D

Welcome to the band! 8)

Guest Cairos

Well I joined the off site board already.

Well I dont know where i should go after I read the information for the new members.

Can somebody help me please?

Oh wow.. I'm late again too!.

Hi!.. Welcome to the Band! ^_^

*hands Cairos a dozen flaming shots*

(seems to be strangely under-represented in this thread)

^_^

Oh, and there are lots of people who can do sigs for you, like Eve said, there is a thread on the proboards where you can go for that.

^_^

Archived