DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking to Join

Sangreal

Not so subtle hints on the part of a few people here have told me I should come by and visit every so often  ;D So here I am.

Well ok. Little about me. I am a 28 year old goof who works for a gaming company with a game that has sold more copies than any other ever made (among computer games that is). I enjoy writing, chatting, harassing Rasheta and U4ea, reading, martial arts, working out, and sometimes cooking. (Hazmat is on speed dial.)

Im one of the ADLs on the Warder Yard RP side and play two characters there as well.

Im not sure what else to say. What the value of ones qualities are from person to person is different. I could talk all day here to try and say things you might connect with to start new and meaningful friendships but instead I will just say that Im an open door and any question you ask will be answered, however what I am told by someone will not be repeated so dont bother asking about what I talk about with others :) All in all its nice to meet you all.

Jim

lol How long have you been at DM, Sangreal?

Lor will be around sometime to sash you.

I'm Torrie, a green sash. Please feel free to jump in anywhere.

We are having a tea party and you need to pick out your own cup!

Well I know you from the RP side by name of course but not really met you properly so welcome to the Kin, Sangreal  :D *hugs*

*pokes with a red needle and a gold needle*

Jump in around the place, always plenty to post on and have fun!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Hey sangreal, Can I call you San for short?

Im known around here as sworny, dsworn, dragon etc. You will really like it here at the kin, Glad to have you.

*grins broadly*

Look, ya'll! I recruited someone for my own Org! *winks* Shocking, I know!

*clears her throat and gets all official and stuff*

*wraps a blue sash around Sangreal's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin, Jim, dear! :D I'm so glad you finally caved and joined us! :D I promise, you won't be sorry!

*eyes the other Kinsters and smirks* Ok, I am pretty sure you won't be sorry, but I guess I can't promise anything... *laughs*

*grins and tackle hugs Sang

real with a sassy grin*

welcome to the Kin!  The best home at all of DM!!  I'm Twinnie...Lor's second in command..*giggles*  and I'm the official Knitting Needle giver!

Now these are very important!  DOn't worry about knitting with them either!  Around here they are for freindly poking and playing!  *pokes Sang with her jingling gold and red needles*  Don't be surprised to here En Gaurd!  hollered frequently either!  Now here is your very own BLUE needles!

Get poking hon!  You're a KINSTER now!!

*grabs him into a snoopy dance*

Archived