DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

silly, even ridiculous, theoretical question...

Skinwalker

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correction, the peaches in our world ARE pisonous enough to kill someone...

you have to dry out the pit, cut it in half, scoop out the inside of the core, let it dry, grind it into a powder...

there is enough Arsenic in that powder to kill someone... :D

Very true thread7 assumeing the black clad man would provide me with some funding. I think i'd grab my small tent a sleeping bag a backpack, pack a bunch of silverware (to sell). Dice, cards, books. a binder full of paper and 8 pens. a couple of pocket knifes. My glasses.... hope those don't break. My bow... lol i don't have arrows for it here might actualy get some use over there.

I suppose if i felt i could shoulder the burden after all that i'd take my guitar

A shotgun and shells (let's see those shadowspawn dodge bullets. HA!), my hat (because let's face it, I'd look better in one than Mat Cauthon), and my make-up and scrunchies and deodorant (because who wants to hike around Tar Valon stinking like the Blight?)

what good is a shotgun? :?

once you're out of ammo' date=' what good is it?[/quote']

Save the shells, they're good for a couple of re-loads each. You can find the gunpowder there, and can use slugs instead of shot.

• Community Administrator
what good is a shotgun? :?

once you're out of ammo, what good is it?

Save the shells, they're good for a couple of re-loads each. You can find the gunpowder there, and can use slugs instead of shot.

Okay, but isn't the part of the shell the ignites the gunpowder, only a one time use depending on the shell of course?

true, you can find the gunpowder, but only from an illuminator, and they're not givin' it to ya.... :P

Eh, buy some fireworks from them, cut them open (they won't _really_ explode on contact with air, after all), and you're good to go. Plus, you'll get pretty colors when you fire. *grins*

Archived