DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

silly, even ridiculous, theoretical question...

Skinwalker

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought you might say that...

but just so you know, the gun powder used in THIER Fireworks is not munitions-quality gun powder...

you would have to cut the fireworks open, seperate the, probably low quality gun powder, from the rest of the stuff used for colors and the like and then you could use it...

the only problem is, the stuff used to make colors and the like are so completly mixed that it would be VERY difficult to do it...

Or you could just cut the firework open, pour it into the shell and cross your fingers... :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pheobe sedai

deffinately have to bring medicine god only knows when you may need it, camping gear,and a toothbrush w/ lots of toothpaste you never hear anyone mention having colgate in randland lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be inclined to take condoms, LOTS of condoms. Uh, toothpaste and a brush (i dont remember anyone in randland ever using these, maybe im just senile..) Some kind of portable DVD player with a run of the mill DVD in it (i will then sell this amazing peice of equipment to oh, say, the richest person can find in randland, im sure something like that would fetch QUITE the amount of gold, also come to think about it upon explaining the way condoms work could probably make a killing amongst younger nobles who dont want illegitimate airs)

i keep a bag ready for just such an occasion. i keep mostly books with technical diagrams of simple mod-cons and simple manufacturing equipment in it. i keep a few ounces of fine silver for trade in it, as well as the bottle of wine that i'm saving for retirement. i also keep grandma's jewelry and my ren faire garb in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, that would be ill though. I'd thank him just for rescuing me from today's boredom. I hate Wednesdays, LoL. I'd bring matches, a flashlight, and a Swiss Army knife, in case my Asha'man guide decides that he's not down to help me out...and I'd bring a hoodie, a pair of jeans, two pairs of shorts/pants, two pairs of shirts, necessary undergarments, and a bunch of those brushstrips from Colgate(if they still make them). A sleeping bag (one of those modren ones where you can sleep in the dead of winter with), and a towel (lesson learned from Hitchhiker's Guide, there are lots of things you could use a towel for). I'd also bring Easy Mac and assorted canned/dehydrated foods in order to eat. Because I like eating. LoL. I thought about bringing a PSP or some other crazy thing to astound the people, but I'm still iffy on the idea of it. On one hand, it would make me super cool and possibly quite wealthy, on the other...it'd make me feel bad. Maybe I'd bring peaches from our world. If I could show someone that these peaches aren't poisonous, then I could sell them to rich pranksters who can eat them in front of people...and then not die. Anyway. Fun question. :D

it would be cool to bring a 'one hundred dollar pc' which can run without power (you've got a lever to the side to charge the battery ^^)

well furthermore i'd bring the usual stuff i guess. Come to think of it, most things i use use electricity... hmmm... i could offcourse make sure the pc has a usb so i can take my mp3 player with me for the music :roll: no I don't think i would take it.

I don't think you need to bring too many things cause you'll have to adopt to the world totally anyway so most things will be useless.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived