DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Big Bang Theory Fans, Be Jealous!

I just found out that Sheldon (actor Jim Parsons) got his MFA from the University of San Diego, which was my undergraduate university!  Not only that, but he was there at the same time I was!  He graduated from there in 2001, which was when I was ending my sophomore year of undergrad.  I found out because our alumni magazine came in the mail today, complete with Sheldon on the cover and an interview with him. 

While I was at USD, I ran into the MFA people occasionally because they often used the dance studio for things, and I was often over at that corner of campus using the dance studio myself.  I cannot recall, but it would have been cool if I had passed Sheldon in the halls or something.  At least it's cool to know that he walked the same halls I did and breathed the same air I breathed.  Yay, Sheldon!  Squeee!  /fangirl ramble  :D

OMFG that episode was hilarious!!!

<3 Sheldon.

Before I ever saw big bang theory, all my friends were like ... you're so like Sheldon with smirks on their faces and then I watched it an was like O_o

The show is AWESOME.

When I read the title, I thought you were talking to fans of the scientific theory for how the universe came to be. And I thought, "What would make us jealous? Have you traveled back in time to see it?"

>.>

Oh Dwyn, if my friend Deanna knew you May or May Not have shared air space with Jim Parsons, she would probably stalk you down and accost you so that she could share air space with you.  He is her Super crush of the moment.

BBT is Brilliance!!!  The Christmas Gift episode is the best second only by the Quiz Bowl type comeptition when Wolowitz rips off his shirt and is still wearing a dickie.

I can't wait for season 2 to come out on DVD!

Archived