DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Jason Denzel

First post EVAH!

*grins* It's still there, of course. Just hiding in the last post. Didn't you notice it peeking out from behind my name?

Ben T-*grins*

Yay for DM! Yay for an unholy alliance between community and RPers! Yay for sigs! Yay for easily accessable smileys :wink: ! But I must say I rather miss the baby poo brown. I would compose an ode to baby poo brown but I don't have the patience or the poetic talent. Oh well. Generalised yay of everything!

*bumps*

I looked at this a little while ago and I can remember all the frustrations the RP people had to go through when DM was crashing every other day and the RP had to move to the emergency temp boards and then to DMPSW.com, that place almost felt like home until DM 7.0 finally came up. I can remember the staff tripping out when DM 6.0 used to time out and many people blamed them even though they had nothing to do with it.

Its small things like having one forum and having very patient leaders that we take for granted alot. The fact that Community and RP sides are together really makes me feel gooey :)

Thanks to Jason and the all of the DM Staff, you guys really give us something special.

muahhaha bump

yay i posted in the first thread on dm whoop

*sticks tongue out at jucy*

yay for DM, hip hip hurrah, hip hip hurrah, HIP HIP HURRAH!

( i can say hurrah cos i is an englisher :P )