DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

First post EVAH!

Jason Denzel

I might as well stop my laziness and post as others are...

so here is the fourth post on this thread...

Also, with the little rhyme, First the worse, second the best, third the one with the hairy chest, being third isn't as lucky as it always seems...

Lucky thirteen ;)

I third the notion of are the community people safe? I think I need to make sure that my immunisations are up to date ;)

And now that the boards are once again together I have no excuse for forgetting to post on the comm side, hey. Crud.

*choughs on kevin then hugs him to be sure to infect him with whatever it is she has*

well maybe now with all on one site i will end up successing in finding my way into the comunity as i dont have to step outside of the normal url tracks i walk ;)

and as for the plan...already been working on that...*grins evily* and thoug going slow had some successes ;)

Yeah, the merging is nice.

I figure that in addition ot spreading our diseases amongst each other, we'll allow more opportunity for mutation, and breed diseases entirely unknown to BOTH of our groups. :shock:

Anyway, as far as it looking nice, just wait till Matalina finishes the snazzy template!

Archived