DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some will love this, others will hate me for it, I'm sure.

the dude

The hint is pay attention. If you see a dozen chocolate bar wrappers in her waste basket, get her one of those, if you see a fridge full of cheeze, get her some. If she touches you on the arm, or back, or what not all the time, give her a hug.

We give clues, subtle ones, though, you just have to pay attention.

And by all means don't ask "Well, what do you like?" Because the answer is you should already know. :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that seriuosly made me smile. I'm a girl, but it was still hilarious! Mehehehehehe, don't mess with a gal when she's pmsing. (:evil:<me during pms) My mom made me print it out, probably gonna show it to the girls at work....

For the PMS, you forgot Pretty Mean and Stupid. :P

I like chocolate, but I'm not one of those women that are, "OMG GIVE ME CHOCOLATE... I'M CRAVING IT... AHHHHH!!!1!!1!11oneone" It's not a big deal to me. I like caramel a lot though, but still not in an insane way.

Kyn's got a better idea... diamonds... lol.

Or for me, computer stuff... gadgets, games, etc.

Dude, I'm one of those people who is never going to forgive you for this: Safest is as safe as there is - ultrasafe is completely redundant - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Honestly...

That said, chocolate is the food of the gods. I buy my chocolate in slabs. Over the last day or so I polished off a Toblerone that would have made a decent cudgel - it was left over from Xmas and going cheap. Diamonds are sparkly, but you cannot eat them. Actually you could, but they are not tasty and people look at you funny. Same goes for flowers. Finally, hugging is not my favourite passtime. Therefore it could be said that I am a chocolate gal.

Alright' date=' quiz...

What do you do after your wife is pissed AND munching on chocolate?

Huh?

Huh?

Yeah, didn't think so...[/quote']

head for the hills. geez, that one seemed obvious to me.

Dude' date=' I'm one of those people who is never going to forgive you for this: Safest is as safe as there is - ultrasafe is completely redundant - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Honestly...[/quote']

Well, it goes with my scale of quality:

Worstest

Worst

Worse

Better

Betterest

Best

Bestest

These are scale systems that need to be implemented. Though I do agree. The strongest level of "safeness" should have been Safestest.

no. not if you did is as a suprise' date=' followed by "I know how tired you get at work honey, so I thought you could just sit down here, and I'll make you some dinner* :lol:[/quote']

i don't trust that for one second. because one time, yeah, it'll work, then the next time, we'll do the same thing, and it'll be, "STOP PLACATING ME!!! :evil: "

Am I wrong? Am I wrong? OK then. 8)

hehe.. yes you are wrong :wink: lol.. no, seriously, do that a few times, and she will be happy. I know I would be, but I still come home from a week abroad to find the dirty dishes from before I left, still lying in the sink. lol.. that is the wrong way to do it.. lol

Hmmm... i'd take her advise.... seeing as how she WOULD know... 8)

Fair enough. But I live with a high strung french girl. I speak with a little bit of experience. I don't wanna be high-handed or anything, really. But I live with a Leroux. 'Nough said.

Two women are sitting on a bench, both clearly very pissed.

Woman 1: What's got you down?

Woman 2: Boyfriend troubles

Woman 1: Me too! What'd he do?

Woman 2: Well, we were out to eat, and we had just finished, I offered to help pay the bill, and he wouldn't let me! He is totally against women's rights and equallity

Woman 1: No way! Almost the same thing happened to me! I offered to pay the bill, and the cheap guy actually let me! He is so cheap and doesn't know the meaning of chivalry! I can't beleive it!

Woman 1 and 2 at same time: Men!!!

Yep, all you ladies are just so easy to understand and get along with. I cannot believe why us men ever have a tough time with you!?!

Two women are sitting on a bench' date=' both clearly very pissed.

Woman 1: What's got [b']you[/b] down?

Woman 2: Boyfriend troubles

Woman 1: Me too! What'd he do?

Woman 2: Well, we were out to eat, and we had just finished, I offered to help pay the bill, and he wouldn't let me! He is totally against women's rights and equallity

Woman 1: No way! Almost the same thing happened to me! I offered to pay the bill, and the cheap guy actually let me! He is so cheap and doesn't know the meaning of chivalry! I can't beleive it!

Woman 1 and 2 at same time: Men!!!

Yep, all you ladies are just so easy to understand and get along with. I cannot believe why us men ever have a tough time with you!?!

Seriously. What a bunch of clownshoes! 8)

But isnt not knowing what the h@#$ is going on half the fun. Cus you know at the end of the day your both still going "I looove you. I misssss you. I wannnnt you. I neeeed you. 8)

Here's how i break it down:

1/2 fun: sex.

1/4 fun: conversation and shared interests.

***kym, if you're reading this, this is a typo. clearly i value our conversation much more than anything else. these aren't the droids you're looking for.

1/8 fun: learning their pet peeves, and exploiting them (i can't help it, i'm an agitator)

1/16 fun: missing them

1/16 fun: trying to figure out what in blazes is going on in that pretty little head.

Archived