DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some will love this, others will hate me for it, I'm sure.

the dude

chocolate is not always the answer hugs are the best they make every girl feel special unless shes really angry and if you get into huging range shell slap you

then i recomend flowers

i find flowers always cheer you up though chocolate just makes you feel fat after you ate it and then you feel bad again

lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chocolate is not always the answer hugs are the best they make every girl feel special unless shes really angry and if you get into huging range shell slap you

then i recomend flowers

i find flowers always cheer you up though chocolate just makes you feel fat after you ate it and then you feel bad again

lol

thank you min for completely backing up my point. 8)

no, the poor dude. man, they're trying to get me put into rodent prison here, min. like, yeah, okay, they're animals. sure. i get that, but i ain't goin' to some miniature prison because some little weasel's cousin got wang envy. hell no. so, just step back a bit please, i've got something to attend to. 8)

so, they want to eat my nuts, or else they'll eat the rest of me as well? see, those terms don't really work for me. nope. why don't you let me and ol' Burnie talk to them? i'm sure we can come to an agreement. no squirrels are eating anyone's nuts, or anything else.

Archived