DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's a good life

Far Dareis Mai

following me. Flexible hours, promises of immortality, and I've even got health insurance. What does this ramshackle place got? The Taint (I can see how that's epic(not) win), a bunch of dudes camped out in a smelly barracks, Eclipse as your leader...yeah...

So. Here's what I'm willing to do. Some of you have already seen the Light(which really means Dark, but saying 'seen the Dark' wouldn't really make sense, ya know?), and have joined my all powerful dominion. Those of you who haven't, I'm going to give you a chance to rectify this, and I'm even going to make the transition easier on you by allowing you to have lots of points. Points = good.

Those of you who are foolish enough to embrace that silly thing called loyalty..pft..will either be cuckolded into my evil embrace, or I'll have to break out the compulsion. Fair warning.

*force feeds JD some pudding for effect*

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elgee...you're supposed to be presenting all your members to Our Dark Queen.  You are her Chosen representative here in this pudding forsaken wasteland..

wasn't there a rule that those in the Shadow of the Black Tower had to support all SG invasions of the BT?

FDM... Pointses... Coupses...

I wish a formal treaty from you. Here's one I forged earlier:

"Between the persons, personages, entourages and rather egocentric fanclubs of Far Dareis Mai and Edielin, the undersigned, shall exist a TREATY stipulating the following CLAUSES.

1. Far Dareis Mai shall not instigate nor bring about by direct or indirect means the derogatory slander of Edielin: insulting his name. Furthermore, Far Dareis Mai must concede that Edielin is not a girl's name in perpetuity; this to be agreed on for all proceedings following the signing of this treaty.

2. Edielin shall reject the possibility of coups or other actions of a similar or contentious matter pertaining to the person of Far Dereis Mai. This shall be recompensed monetarily by Far Dareis Mai as judged by the collective members of Shayol Ghul.

3. Far Dareis Mai shall concede and reject the actions considered psychotic, homicidal or dangerous, harmful or offensive to the person or entourage (including all fanclubs) of Edielin.

4. Edielin shall refrain from the production of nasty presents for the birthday of Far Dareis Mai, and endeavour within capacity to produce adequately amiable gifts to replace these.

5. Far Dareis Mai and Edielin agree that neither shall speak or write Italian, in the exception of life threatening circumstances evaluated by the Italian Emergency Comission.

Signed:

______

______

"

Fair, FDM? :P

*tosses Desi out the window into a giant pumpkin pie*

Any BT'er who isn't already an SG'er and wants to go to the Ghul is welcome to, as long as they steal the pants from Cosmicpanda and hang them in the Asha'man lounge as a trophy for the BT.

And that my little Ashies, will get you more points than FDM can ever promise you in your wildest dreams....

Guest dragonsworn1991

O I got confused.

*Snaps out of momentary taint induced insanity*

*Eats pie and defends the BT*

Archived