DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A page from the past

tismeb4u

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's so messed up that any attempts to fix him merely result in further damage...it's certainly not my intent, I swear  :-*

But I'm with you Es! Let's show him which really is the greater sex when they are on even footing  ;)

Haha it's about time Linten got some of his own back...I like this ganging up idea ;)

Actually that does remind me Arath...We've been doing some Linten/Lavinya RP via IM for ages, is it ok to post it here as a retro to when watchers was still going on? It's taken forever but it only spans about 2-3 days IC lol

Oh and DM's angels? I'm thinking a slightly more derogatory term than DMs witches ;D

*looks at the three different parties forming up around him* ...... hmmmm .... Arath offers death, The witch group from the past offers torture and death ..... and the new witch ... errr ... elgee offers protection?

*edges slightly closer to Elgee* ..... Does not want to end up in the hands of the ever growing group of spiteful women over there and is not overly keen on the idea of a gerbil and a toothpick as his only supplies for scouting out Shayol Ghul. But like it alot more then the prospect of being left to the fate of that blood thirsty lot still over there.

*looks back toward Elgee* .... But then again, a new play toy and an opportunity to perhaps escape both by trying another might hold the best chance at survival. *grinz*

He developed a sudden and fatal allergy to steel  ;D

And no, they didn't tell me anything about Linten ... maybe Larindhra should take him in hand. She's had quite a bit of experience with educating and disciplining novices and accepted.

allergy to steel ..... ummm ... yes I am familiar with that allergy. *edges back into the middle agin away from the smiling Elgee.

Really Linten is not in need of any education or discipline ... He preferes to be the educator.

Arath .... that opportunity for scouting still available .... the witches are bringing more people to this party. *getting extremly nervous*