DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A page from the past

tismeb4u

Hello people of the BT 

I was wondering if someone could direct me to the BT website so I can do a little reading on those active and such. I read the "READ FIRST" thread but I wasn't sure if the BT site it links to is the active one or not. I would also like to get an idea of who is running the great BT world now. I was looking at getting back into RP'n and would like to bring Linten back to active service.

Hope eveyone is having fun.

Thanx,

Linten al'Dracain

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Arath,

Congrats on the promo and glad to here you are still around. I was only wondering about the website as it only showed me in the progress page for dedies but iot looked like perhaps the active characters page had been updated.

I'll do some perusing through th board and see if I can get myself up to speed. Do you see any major issues with Linten returning? Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Had a good break but I'm really looking forward to trying to get back into the flow of things again.

Linten

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Back mate! Its good to see an old face again :D

But yeah, like Arath said there's a lot of stuff going on at the moment. At the moment the Dragon is about to rock up at the BT, Covai kills Brent, and we all end up bonding Aes Sedai afterwards.  ;D (I'm serious, I'm not making this stuff up!)

Let me know if you need a hand getting your character back into the swing of things :)

Oh that I definately do ....... Say, I've done a little browsing through the board and I see lots of training threads but I haven't really seen what I would recognise as present events or storyline threads. Can you point me to some so I can get caught up and make a relistic post for Linten's return.

BTW .... when you mean you are all getting bonded to Aes Sedai, I take it that's at the Dragon's suggestion / order?  Are the bondings player player or player NSW?

Any help or info you can offer to assist me getting Linten positioned to the right timeframe so I don't interrupt someone else's flow would be greatly appriciated.

Thanx,

Linten

:o  RED!!!!!! ..... Red Ahja!!!!! ..... Linten is suppose to be bonded to a Red! Under the control and scrutiny of a Red!! ...... Wow .... somewhere someone is laughing histarically at this twist of fate ......

Hmmmm Interesting indeed .... Thanx for the link. I will pop over and do some reading.  :)

Linten

*suddenly eyes the new comer with great trepidation and thinly veiled contempt*

Ummmmm .... Hi. Nothing really to see here ...... Arath! ..... you didn't tell me they would be in here as well ..... *glances at the red fringes nervously* ..... You aren't going to let me teacher her what her proper place is are you? *looks around for any of his old fraction members* ..... A place filled with men and no backbone against the devious nature of those women.

I told you Arath .... it's better whne the men hold the control. That way you can bend the witch ... errr ... the woman to your will and ensure she knows her place. Linten has nothing against bonding them, even relishes the idea. Or use to ..... but this ....

Linten

Linten isn't cute, fluffy or even particularily nice. ;) Welcome tismeb4u! it's good to see a rather unpleasant character return.. All the more fun for the rest of us. ;)

~Maegan Ryanne of the Red .... remember me?

Ahhh yes .... Meagan ...... the one I never got to finish playing with  ..... errrr .... talking with ;)

I do remember ...... *eyes the other Red again* ..... This one could relly use some training ;) It's a shame Linten has to watch his step a little more in the present yard mood .... though I'm sure you know how well he finds ways around certain rules.  ;D

ummmm ... welll ... that may be but he still has the advantage of her rage throwing her guidance and levelheaded thinking off .... The problem would be the leash they Red would have. *eyes the two causiously* ..... Something tells me they are not going to look kindly on Linten (even if he was only defending himself ;) ) if he tried to put Lavy back in her place like she was when she was his pet in the BT.  ;)