DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Ajah Presents: International Women's Week (2nd-8th March 2009)

Moghedian

Next Sunday is the official International Women's Day for 2009. To mark this occasion the Red Ajah are hosting a week long event in the WT boards to celebrate what it means to be a woman in this modern world.

There will be lots of exciting activities and discussions throughout the week leading up to International Women's Day however there is one competition that we will need to start taking in submissions for now... :)

[glow=blue,2,300]BANNER COMPETITION[/glow]

The theme of the banners can be almost anything related to celebrating women, no matter how remote. Please submit yourAnyone on DM is welcome to make a banner to celebrate this event and submit it to Moghedian by PM by the 3rd of March. Everyone will then get a chance to vote for their favourite banner and the winning one will be used for the closing ceremony on the 8th of March (IWD). The width of the banner can be no more than 500 pixels and the height no more than 400.  ;)

Hope to see you involved!  ;D

Can't wait to see the banner artwork you all come up with! ;D

During the Week of International Woman's Day there will be a quiz, a discussion centered around women throughout history and people will have the opportunity to post the profile of a woman they admire on a daily basis. :)

BUGGER!!!!!

I was going to try a couple of Banners to enter into the competition, but my Laptop isn't set to the right date. I looked last night and saw it was still the 2nd so I thought I could get one or two done tonight when I get home... I realised today when filling out a document. The guys in the office were a bit surprised when I said "BUGGERNUTS" a bit louder than I intended.

Come on all you artists! Moggie tells me she hasn't received any submissions yet. Where are all those fabulous talented folk???

*starts randomly rummaging people's bodices and shirts* Come out, come out wherever you are!!

Archived