DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just for Twinnie!

Daruya

That is so her, too... :D

PS- I'm planning on calling her on my way to class tomorrow night. Hopefully they've fixed her meds, since I haven't heard from her in a week, now. :(

hmmmmmmm now im starting to get worried.

ps: Sam, an evil hug is like this *hug* *pinch* *hug* *bite neck* *hug* *tickle* *fill in 101 ways to alternate hug with annoying, yet playfull, act*

Alright, she called me back tonight and promised she'd get in here and post before she fell asleep tomorrow. *smiles*

I'll let her give you the update, but if she doesn't post by tomorrow night, then I'll post for her. Deal?

Taei is correct.  I'm suffering from a severe case of Twinnie withdrawal.  BTW, it's now "tomorrow night . . ."  *paces anxiously*

• 2 weeks later...

DAR I love love love that!!!  *huggles and smooches*  I wonder if my darling pirate could make it into a siggie for me..hmmm...

and the rest of you..*smiles at you all adoringly* worrying about your silly Twinnie....*bounces around hugging smooching and loving all of you up!!*  I miss all of you terribly and I am sorry for worrying you and dropping off the radar!  I'll fill you in on the thread lor started in the private boards though!!  I hope that I am back on a regular basis for now though!  LOL!!  regular being a relative and undefined term....

And yet another reason why Twinnie is awesome... ;D

She made me a shawl!!! OMG it is soooo pretty, and I also got a Golden Knitting Needle with certificate, a very pretty notebook with her handy work on it, a heart pencil, a heart straw, a heart balloon, a very pretty windchime in the shape of a watering can with flowers on it, a book thong, a really nice Valentine book with pretty sayings and poems in it, a Valentine hershey bar, candy necklace, heart shaped sucker, heart print socks, and some really cute socks with owls on them that say "Genius".  ;D  Of course the shawl is the coolest thing, I've been wearing it all day.  Its so soft and snuggly, in really pretty shades of green and browns.  She is AWESOME!!!!  *supersnuggles and kisses for Twinflower*  You are amazing woman.  ;)  :-*

Hey Runietunes!!  :-* :-*  Good to see you here dear!!  All is getting better and of course I am still Twinniefiying the world..

*hugs Kelly*

I'm glad you like it!!  See what I mean about the colors? *grins* and the fringe just sensoous? or however you spell it!?

Folks..Kelly had put on a Christmas wish list that she would like a shawl..and so I thought that was a reasonable wish I could fulfill..*laughs*  hence the shawl...and since I had meant to mail it in February I had added some Valentine goodies to it...

Now the Golden Knitting Needles stuff...

each of you that has recieved your first Needle will be recieving the Official Golden Needle Happy mail one of these days!  LOL  At this point, I've been including it in a package I am sending already!

It really isn't a huge thing...you get a golden needle and official certificate as a member of the GKNC, a little bookthong, *winks* socks of course...foot hugs!!  The "Genius" socks go with kelly's in this instance! and a little Journal I have quilled a design on! and one of the cool new Sharpie writing pens!  So far...i think Danya, Tay, Kelly have recieved thiers..and I have a few others ready to go.  I will get them out soon as I can loves!

*dances with Kelly*  and you look BEAUTIFUL in your shawl!!  Pictures please!!!!

Archived