DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am going to freeze to death

JenniferL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, Blue Monday is totally irrelevant to those of us in the southern hemisphere ;)

And I'm one of those freaks who loves winter :P But then, our "winter" is like a Norwegian summer... which we actually refer to as a "summer" ;)

Its been super cold here plus we have not had the fog lift around here since Tuesday. So you would think the fog would help keep warm air in but no for whatever reason it just feels colder. *shudders* Of course it doesn't help that if you are walking in the fog its like walking through a constant waterwall or something.

I'm living in mid-Alberta and it's been a nearly solid month and a half of below -20 Celsius.  There's been a lot of days where the windchill is below -30 Celsius.  It's gotten to the point where -20 isn't feeling that cold anymore when there's no wind.  Blah.

In past years we've gotten a week here and a week there where it drops below -20, but this year it's dang cold! 

I sure hope spring comes earlier this year seeing as winter's been so tough on us. 

Archived