DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A few more things:

Far Dareis Mai

First, we are going to be pruning threads at the Inn soon. If there are any threads that you are particularly attached to, please post a link of that thread here and we will do our best to skip that thread over. The pruning of these threads will effect your post count...not that I care, but just in case you are in some kind of 'biggest post count contest' or something.

Another thing I'd like to bring up is the Roll Call thread. It is located at the top of the forum. It is stickied. Every single month, usually by the 3rd of the month, I post a Roll Call Thread. If you wish to be considered a member of this Org, you are obligated to post on that thread. That's it. Just one post. On a sticky. Once a month. Now I don't wish to single anyone out *CoughCanukiMighteUbelBarmNynChilliLiithaPoledraHorusLiathianaGholamCough*, but there were quite a few active members that did not post on the Roll Call thread in December. Now just in case some people are still not clear on the rules around here, please allow me to remind you:

If you do not post on the Roll Call thread, and you have not posted an LOA, the next month you DO post on the Roll Call thread, you will not be eligible to earn ANY points for that month. If you are a Lightful, you are expected to post on the Roll Call thread each month. If you don't, then you are removed from the member list, and you'll have to start over from zero points when you decide to start posting on the Roll Call thread again. You have not earned the right to be inactive.

Now, if you aren't posting on the Roll Call thread on purpose (as in you don't want to be a member of the Org), then this thread has nothing to do with you. I'm speaking only of those who wish to earn points, ranks, and have access to their Faction boards.

So, please post on the Roll Call thread each month. That is what I use for my monthly report to the admins, that is also what I use for our inactivity policy. You can be posting up a storm, but if your name isn't on that Roll Call, then as far as I'm concerned, you don't count. :P

I know it's annoying. I know that some of you don't really see the point. You don't have to. Just do it.

Thanks!

Your 'trying to be as nice as possible about this' Org Leader

• 2 months later...

Well, it's a good thing you did.... I didn't notice all the replies.

Thanks guys  >.>  I was pretty stressed back then  lol

Things are better now, thankfully, and uni got back on track just in time so I could make it to Dcon at the end of the year :)

<.<

Nyn

Archived