DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIN!!

U4ea

*showers thread in confetti, cranks the music up and pours lots of drinks*

That's right, boys and girls, we're officially a year old! Our birthday was really Sunday, but...it's been a busy weekend for me. Sorry I'm late. *grins*

Alright, let's party!

*brings in the cake and ice cream*

Whoo-hoo! I am so glad I found this little group of gigglers. This has been just fun for the whole year. My first post was on June 28th. And it has been almost never-ending hilarity ever since. Except when Lor is angry, of course. :D

Happy Birthday Kin!

*pours Cerena some sparkling grape juice and winks* Looks just like champagne, anyway. *grins*

Edit: Discussion topic: What's your FIRST memory of your time at the Kin?

Double post, sue me. :P

My first memory of the Kin was the LJ entries where the Council and I turned an off-hand comment by one of my other friends into an Organization at DM. I was scared spitless when I wrote the letter to the community e-mail address requesting permission to begin building a discussion group. I begged the Council to read the letter, over and over, before I mailed it. *laughs* Then I finally sent it in and checked my e-mail every 2 hours for the next 3 or 4 days for an answer. When it came, and it was a positive response, I shouted at the top of my lungs, posted all over my LJ and pounced on my husband. He didn't have a clue what I was talking about...*grins* but he was happy for us, anyway.

That's my first memory of the Kin. What's yours?

*grins*

My first memory of the Kin was in a mud wrestling thread...*giggles* I splashed mud on Ursula ( a no no) and then i tackled Kyn...*shakes head* I had no idea who any one was then...but i loved the fun and family feeling and knew i wanted to be a part of this.

Happy Birthday Kinsters..you are the best family, and i love ya all...

*throws daisy's, edible confettie and starts a snoopy dance*

I'm newer and I'm already having trouble remembering the first few days here... maybe I was drunk when I joined... mischief.gif

I think my first memories were of the pirate raid thingy on the Band. I remember twinnie being so nice and trying to get me involved, though I'm so shy at first (I AM... DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY... haha) so I didn't post too much... hehe. It all reminded me of when I first joined DM and just acted silly and got to know people, etc.

Archived