DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

December Check In....

twinflower

Ok Kinsters..time to check in for the month...and since I just worry about you all, please check in with your letter to Santa!!!  After all...if you don't write him a letter, there is a chance you may be doubting his existance and that is dangerous!!!  :o  *grins*  so sit down here and jot it down...and along the way you can let us know what is on your wish lists for this year!!

Merry Christmas..

It starts out:

Dear Santa,....

Dear Santa,

Hi!  Hope the reindeer are good and ready to fly!  Tell the Mrs. hello and the elves they are doing a great job!!

I've been a pretty good girl this year!  Well, I've had a few selfish and greedy moments, and procrastinated some, but overall, I am pretty sure I am on your Nice list and not the Naughty one!

I don't have a really big wish list this year, and some repeats!  LOL  Hope SOMEDAY you can find those things...anyway this is what I am wishing for!

A Linnea flower..the real one or if not real..a charm for my charm bracelet!

And I'd also like some more charms for my bracelet!  A dragon, crochet hook, nativity ..well any christmasy ones..and any you think of..smallish and goldish!

I'd also really like to try out those bamboo crochet hooks!  Size g, h and d.  I use those sizes the most!

And I know it's a special request..but maybe the Elves could make a special storage container for my quilling paper..*grins* and then fill it with all sizes and colors of paper!! I'd also like a new cork board to work on!

Of course Santa dear, I always love getting a new doll, and Barbies! 

Now for the big stuff...

Please bring my Bill a few days off and some nice weather for the rest of teh year!  He really wants to go to Alabama for the convention...so maybe you could find a motor for Little Lena!

And please...drop something wonderful in the socks of all my dear friends and loved ones! I know they have all been wonderful this year and should get a thingy Christmas morning that makes them smile, fills their heart and let's them know they are loved!  Whatever special thingy that is!!!

Thanks bunches!!  OH!  and don't forget..when you and Mrs Claus are ready to retire..BIll and I are ready and willing to try to fill your shoes!!!

THanks alot!  Merry Christmas!  Oh..and of course I'll leave out milk and cookies..and carrots!

Love,

~Twinnie!

P.S.  And pretty please..if you happen to find them could I have Beartivity 2 and 3 and maybe the archway?  I so love my set 1!!  In case you forgot what it is you can see it here:

http://www.bigskycarversatchristmastreasures.com/BigSkyCarvings/Christmas/BigSkyNativities.htm

*hugs and smoochies*

Thanks Santa!!

ROFL Twinnie, smooth girl! real smooth. *fall off chair laughing*

Um yeah, not that you got an agenda going here or anything... Santa Letters. Very important that. Right! Errr..... yeah!

Gawd, I haven't written this type of letter for.... well, never actually. Not quite sure how to go about it. I'll have to think about it. Meanwhile, consider this my roll call sign up. ;)

absolutly will not!  LOL!!!

It's very easy Mystikiss..you write it like he is your bestest friend in the world, that you trust and love..and tell the secret desires of your heart...he knows them anyway!

and it is important to believe in Santa!  *grins*  I'm sure by cHristmas i'll have done a daily dose of twinnie about why that is!

Agenda?  No idea what you are talking about! :D

Dear Santa,

Hi It's me again Megan!! well I've been trying to be good this year and I think i've made a good attempt at it so I should get some nice points for that, but sure you know what i'm like.

Anyhow on to the I'm portant stuff, what I'd like this year, Ive numbered them for your convenionce lol.

1. Some sented candles, I recently discovered how much I like candles.

2. Anything pink, but you know tis allready you allways leave me something.

3. Mac makeup and makeup brushes *drewles*

4.A pressi for my new puppy charlie

I think thats about it, but you know how I like supprises.

Anyway thats me for another year, dont work to hard now you hear me, and tell the boss (mrs claus) I was asking for her.

The milk and carrotts will be in the usually place.

talk to ya soon,

Love Megan

aww..you have a new baby puppy..named Charlie?  aww i want pics!!  LOL we always hang up socks for our puppies..*nods*  and santa is very good to them!  LOL and they love digging into them..well this year it's just Svenny..but he knows its his sock and can reach it with his nose...*grins*  he checks it everyday to see if anything is in it! 

What is mac makeup?

*winks*  That's my girl!  Great letter!

Dear Santa,

It's been a really tough year for me and I know I haven't always been the best but I hope you will forgive me. I am hoping that you will take care of my family and friends for I am so blessed to love and be loved by so many people. I also hope that I have a good drive and maybe send a little magic my way to make it so?

Jade

Dear Santa,

I hope that you, Mrs. Claus, the elves and reindeer have had a wonderful year and that your vacation after Christmas is a relaxing and joyous one.  As you know, we’ve had a very busy year this year what with building and moving into the new house.  I don’t have a whole lot on my wish list this year.  Of course, I would very much appreciate some stuff for the new house so I’ll list a few things here for you to consider.

1. Some nice, plush bath towel sets.  Guest bath colors are tan to medium brown.  If I go with the tan and green shower curtain in that room, sage green towels would also be lovely.  I haven’t chosen colors for the master bath yet but any neutral colors would work.  The boys’ bathroom, as you know, is done in an aquatic theme with medium blue and dolphins.

2. For the kitchen, some nice thick oven mitts and some new dish towels.

3. I’d love some more of the faux wood blinds so we can cover the remaining windows (dining room, living room, breakfast area, and guest room/office).

4. A nice corner computer desk for the office would be just lovely. 

5. A comfy, plush dog bed for Max, our golden retriever, would be much appreciated by him and us.  Also, a comfy bed for Leia, the Jack Russel Terror mix, would be nice and we’ll do our best to keep her from eating this one if you get one for her.

6. Most of all, I’d love to borrow some of your elves to help clean up and fix up our old house so we can get it ready to put on the market.  It truly is a mess and needs a lot of work - mostly in the cleaning and decluttering department.

7. Finally, please visit all my dear friends and leave them gifts that let them know how very wonderful and appreciated they are.

Be safe on Christmas Eve and give my love to Mrs. Claus, the elves and the reindeer.  I’ll be sure to leave some milk and cookies for you and some carrots for the reindeer.  Be sure not to land in the horse pasture; Taz might steal some of the toys out of your sleigh!

Much Love,

Tina

Dear Santa,

Sorry I haven’t written in a while. To be honest, I’m making the same apology to quite a number of people this year. I’m hoping you’re not any more upset at me for it than they are! Based on the extra goodies you brought to my house last year, I know you understand the reason why writing is difficult.

I’ve had a very difficult time deciding what I want for Christmas this year. I realized that’s because I have all of the wonderful things you and the Fates have decided to bestow on me. I have great friends who forgive me for lacking motivation; I have a great family who stand behind me and let me vent without judging me; I have a beautiful, healthy baby, who smiles more than she cries and giggles more than she yells. As you can see, the only thing I’m missing is more sleep.

With that in mind, what I want this year is pretty simple.

1- I would like a curio cabinet to show off all the cute little things that I have sitting around. My little Peanut has sticky fingers and half of our arguments are caused by me trying to keep her from hurting herself and breaking things by prying them from her hands. Having an enclosed place to put them would lengthen their life, I think.

2- I would like to get our school off the ground, so I don’t have to stress about my job and how bad it sucks. We lost our building because of the economy, so we’re looking at refurbishing another. It’s in bad shape, though. We’re going to need all the help we can get there.

3- I would like the transition to DM 8.0 to go smoothly so I don’t have to play catch up and transfer and so we don’t get stuck at the Alpha Site for as long as we did last time.

4- I would like people to play along with my motivational writing idea (send me a charm… I write you a story. Blame Twinny for the inspiration.).

Since I’ve been terribly good this year, I hope you’ll come through for me. Although, I will totally understand if someone else’s needs and wants get priority.  There are those who need your magic more than I do, and you know I’ll believe, no matter what my tree looks like Thursday morning.

Have a merry Christmas,  enjoy your trip and remember to send me postcards!

Love,

~Tiff

I'm here.

Sorry to be short but not much time lol.

Dear Santa,

Please take care of all the lovely Kinsters and take them great pressies this year!!

Personally, there's only a couple of things I'd like and that's a new computer connection, a computer of my own and more time with my sweetheart.

Happy Christmas and don't eat too many mince pies!

Lou

Dear Santa,

I have been good, or at least I tried to be nice.

Please bring all my loved ones their heart's desires for Christmas.

Please bring my Honey a long, long time to eat crunchy things, and talk, and kiss me.

Please bring me a pair of green earrings, a pair of cushy slippers and more time to spend with my Kinster friends!

Thank you, Santa, and I hope you have a nice trip with lots of good cookies.

Wow a letter to Santa....I don't know when I last wrote one of these.  :D

Dear Santa,

I have had my faults this year.  I have longed for things that are beyond my means, when I know that there are those who Have so much less.  With a steady decent job, a loving wife, adorable children, a home to live in and food on the table, there is little else I need.  Hopefully I have brought more joy to those around me than grief. 

1.  Bring my babies home safely, they have been in a car for the last 14 hours(5 hours to get from east side of Indianapolis to the West side) due to road conditions.  They still have 3-4 hours of travel left(All this for a 7 hour drive). 

2.  Help those who are in need this holiday season.  Some we know are having tremendous troubles and are in desperate need of relief.

3.  Point me towards a store that still has a Wii Fit in stock.  This looks to be the first Christmas with my wife that I will not have the present on time. 

Dear Sandy ...

Thanks bunches for the Coal. It's been a bit nippy here lately and that was most insightful of ya's. Though it's bubblegum actually, so I think one of yer Elf's is a tippin the Rum Flask again. Thanks also for the Gear Wrench's.. can't have enough o' those. The Pirate Skull PJ pants were a stroke of genius (as were the blue tartans, makes me feel all "hoot mon" at bed time).. Ooops.. Sorry about the "S" word. Those of us of a certain age don't need reminding :-\...

I sure wish ya'd not left the "Mystery" match box cars though. Darn things are useless as collectibles if ya' open the buggars and I'm a knucklehead who just HAS to know whats under the black plastic (C6 Corvettes ;) in case you was curious too)...

I won't bother to mention the stumpy little Sego Palm that Rudy and the boys trampled into mush except to inquire if any of them little splay footed critters was injured. Those are some SPIKEY dang palm fronds... Once again; thanks for stoppin by, hope all the cookies and milk ain't made ya flatulent or nuthin... ain't much worse than being all bundled up in a sled wrapped in furs and blowin yer trousers outta yer boot tops...

Yer Pal... Riva

Archived