DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Best TV Show of 2008 Versus! Page 14

Emperor

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maj, if you try the Naked Man and show me proof of your attempt, I will send you $10. Swear to Beer.  ;D

Ah yes, great topic for an afterwards conversation..."Dear random girl, would you please send an email to this adress confirming that we just had sex, and that it happen because I did the Naked Man". Think I should aim for a tiny girl who looks like she does not punch very hard... ;D

• Community Administrator

I don't follow chuck or himym, but from what i saw i liked em both about equally. Thusly i'll hold out on my vote incase of a tie breaker, or just to toss it away on the loser so no ones feelings are hurt. Chuck.

Fixed.  Hard to find one from this season. 

This would almost be a tough call if Grey's had not jumped the shark this season with Izzy sleeping with ghosts and the interns operating on each other to get experience.  Sunny continues to make me laugh and is one of my favorite shows.

• Community Administrator

I'm going to have to go with [glow=red,2,300]Grey[/glow]'s because I know Sunny is going to win.

On a side note, doesn't the title, Grey's Anatomy sound like something Ted from Scrubs would say?

Ted: "In your Anatomy!?"

Archived