DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Big Annoucement!!!! (ALL READ)

Alright people. Yes, this is one of those big important announcements that will affect the Black Tower and you all need to listen up so you don't miss out. Organisationally, not a lot will be changed. Asha'man are still Asha'man, Dedicated are still Dedicated, Soldiers are still Soldiers and so on and so on.

Now, before people start asking questions and such, I have a new member to the Black Tower introduce you all to.

*Steps back and allows Adawyn to present herself.*

Yes folks, thats right, our newest memeber to the Black Tower is Adawyn Seriba, Covai Seriba's younger cousin.

*Starts sharpening some throwing knives incase some soldiers get the wrong idea :twisted:*

Go on Adawyn, introduce yourself ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good lord, while we are at it, lets have flashing arrows, fireworks, and a dancing monkey!

*waves* howdy boys! oh yeah, and click the link below my regular siggi, and that is Adawyn's siggi. hows it shakin?

since im new here, i want to meet everyone and learn all i can about the BT, as I also want to know about some of it for the BT and WT bonding, since im gaidin RP coord. so, lets all start RPs, and I can meet everyone!

That was the big announcement? :lol:

Welcome, from one civilian to another! Sorry about who your cousin is, just stay away from his crazy RPs lest he have you dress up in goodness knows what as well :wink:

Oh, and if you want to keep on Jocelyn's good side, I recommend staying far away from Rion :wink:

LOL, no worries, hun. There are many men to choose from, so i wont choose the taken ones ;) and no worries, it isnt my habit to take the unsingle ones... now, if they are single, they are fair game.

and you know whats sad? he was my temporary mentee, and now he is the big brother. I have a feeling im going to regret this ;)

Guest Estel

lol...most likely? :lol:

dancing monkey?

I can make Isha streak just to scare the hell out of everyone!

[lets Isha streak]

welcome welcome

and yes, we are madder than you think

*snorts and shakes a throwing knife from sleeve to trim fingernails* Just remember who taught you to use those knives of yours Covai.

*grins* Dash isn't scared of Covai, in a stand up fight I'm sure Dash would win, it's just in your World of Dreams you'd win :P

As for you Chrissy, *snorts* I'm sure you'll be chasing everyone here, taken or not, which is why I'm sure Dash will take one look and not leave his office :lol:

Dash,

*runs away from isha*

hey christine...

Voice in my head: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE THE POWER, NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL PAY, DENE... PPPPPAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Me: GOD DAM IT DANIAN, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that... guess seeing you vulnerable was just too much for him to take...

*eyes covai* errr... right... guess I'll just...

*runs away*

LOL not this time hun. Adawyn is a good girl...

hey JASON! *tackles mentee* how are you?

wow, this is scary. i know everyone from gaidin already! woot!

and Dash, hun, good friend, random person that i keep away from the corners, i will hunt you down if you hide in your office... and i suggest you not do so, because i always get what i want ;)

not bad, not bad.

Managed to silence Danian for now, because I pointed to your name, which is Adawyn, not Deneira. Now he's looking around mutturing "Where the **** did Dene go?????"

And of course I'm sitting here laughing at him. *shakes head* anyway, I have been waiting almost THREE WHOLE DAYS for this bio to be posted and CC'd, so you had better be fun to RP with.

*snorts cuz he already knows the answer to that question*

*hides in dashiva's office* Hunt me!

*Takes Dashiva's 18+ stash out of his drawer* on second thought, I need some time by myself...*nods* personal growth and all that...

Oh and Dash, don't play with the kitchen set or I'll kick you where it hurts..

Err...oh yeah..*slides up to adawyn* How'ya doin??

Z

Oh and Covai, don't say it... You know I can't help being an idiot...

Guest Faile1987

yay for new BT civies :D

*hugs Christine* Glad you´ve found your way to our madness, hun

*kisses Jason and silences Danian for now stamping her foot* He´s definitely the one who´s in for more trouble of the twins...Dorian´s just the confused and accidentally sliding into trouble kind....

Dorian: Am I? Hey! I might be blind, but not stupid!

Me: Shut up, Dorian and don´t start messing with people, you´re the quiet kind remember?

Hm...obviously he doesn´t remember...

Almost as bad as Ged he is... (btw. he´s still confusd about all the civies around, but he´ll live through it ;) )

Welcome to the madness as I said :)

Guest Estel

[shrugs]

BT civvies really don't affect Isha...he tends to scare the hell out of them...

[streaks some more]