DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wanderer looking for a Tracker

Winterwinds

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that fine with me, though if you are already doing a pick up then it wouldnt be a good idea, unless that thread has decided to die out.... :( which would suck.

Anyway, common there must be more trackers out there itching to attempt to tackle a crazy wanderer! I just know there are  ;D

Eh, well ok, so not all WK are shy.

A thought occured to me, theoredicly (>.> if my spelling is off forgive me) any WK could come get him as long as they were in the area, seeing as there are not many active, (OR praticualy not-to-shy trackers) Tracker or WK, or atleast as far as I have seen, forgive me if my information is wrong I am guessing, this would be a good option....though they would have to actualy have a job in the WK, I really cannot see a plain Wolfbrother/Wolfsister running around the world alone expet for a wolf by there side (Though the image does look interesting :D)

We only have 2 active Trackers at the moment. Nynaeve and Wolfsbane. It doesn't matter which of them does the pick up. Erita's thread takes place earlier than yours Winter  :) so there's no timeline clash at all.

If Erik is ok doing it, then just go ahead.

Sounds good, I will drop him a PM, though I really dont have a plan for the pick up, I just usualy go with the flow of the RP, though I always have a objective I want to get to (In this case my chaticter needs to be convinced he isnt crazy and needs to go to the Steading) which I hope is good enough, I havnt RPed on a text-based RPG like this befor.

Another minion ripe for the picking..

Yeah, nutters Wanderers, seems like the flavour of the week round these parts. Don't worry, I'll knock your head if you're 'godding' or writing bad  :P Haha.

Oh the fond memories of Owen trying to teach me how to RP.. the tears.. the agony he must have felt.. still feels..

Think I'll have to send him a new computer though. Last time I was over at his place I think the thing still ran in DOS.  :-X

-wolfs

Think I'll have to send him a new computer though. Last time I was over at his place I think the thing still ran in DOS.  :-X

-wolfs

He actually got himself a new computer last month.  And hey, don't knock DOS - still lots of great games for DOS.  And, of course, my only machine I cannot trick into running things in DOS is my home PC... stupid started in XP SP2. *grumbles*

DOS is a good operating system, it has all the good ol' games on it.

That aside, I have a feeling you will have fun time trying to make my charicter stop pokeing you ever five secounds and asking "Are you real?" every 6 secounds. Though I am thinking once Forest Shadow (The wolf that is following him in the bio who I plan to have her acompany him) shows herself, he will have a little less of the crazyness since something will of shown up that sorta shows he is not crazy, well ok, not TO crazy. Anyway, if anyone wants to look at the thread that I started for the pick up its under the North (Thread is called "A crazy Wind") forum, feel free to think on how good some of the wolfkin have gotten off, he has been kicked out of his house (Ok well he ran from his house) and is now stumbling round a thicket of trees in hte boarderlands with nothing but the moon and his ever present Wolf Shadow following him....

And thus, I have talked enough for a while

Sanity, who needs it? It just gets in the way of all the fun stuff

-Winter  8)

No. You would just develop the wolf's character in your posts through it's interaction with your character. If you're not sure how to do that, take a look at some of Owen's or Nynaeve's with their wolves. :) You'd only need to do a bio if the wolf is actually an individual character that you're playing... as in one of your 3 for the Division.

Alright, I just figured I would ask sicne I decided to post Forest Shadow (Winterwinds companion) meeting him on his pickup thread since Erik has not shown up as of yet, but I am not worried, I will just leave it at the two posts I have it at right now and see what else is going on, possible enter into that November Novel Writing contest (Being an amitur writer I think it would be cool) But anyway, thanks for the clarification.