DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wanderer looking for a Tracker

Winterwinds

Well, it has been about a month, (By tommorow it will be a month that is) Forgive me if I am rushing it, but I figured a pickup would take less then a month to finish (I may be wrong) I am just really exited to actually get to the stedding since this is my first and only character since I really like the wolfkin more then any of the other divisions. Anyway, I can wait longer if you want. Also, my name needs to be added to the list of people of my rank on the site >.> 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you're not rushing at all. It shouldn't take long to do, though it depends on the people of course.  :) I'll try to sort something else out for you so you can move on. As to the site, I know  ;) but I've only just got my new computer and haven't had time to update it yet. It's on my list, don't fret.

No problem. I have few enough wolfies as it is, I don't want to lose any of ye lol. ;D

*herds all the wolfies into her secure secret locker*  8) mwahahaha no escape

Considering my Wolfkin's a cannibal, i don't think that would be a very good idea Tay... o.O

Winter, although Erik's not posted, he was last on the boards on the 10th Jan. I've sent him a PM myself to see if I get any response. Purely because it's a pain altering characters in a thread once it's started. I'm only going to give it 2 or 3 days though then we'll move on.

Winter, I've had no reply so here's a suggestion. Rather than changing characters would you be happy to leave your pick up just now and retro it when Erik returns? Then we can get your Sage pick up started at the Stedding. I can start that thread with you if so and Kara's Sage will join us.