DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Evil vs Good Swap Week

Jaydena

Evil-Swap-2008-2.gif

LOL well most of you know the drill. Three times a year, spaced several months apart, the Greens with the approval of the MON and the Amyrlin Seat, sponser a swap week. The basic idea behind this is that for one week we trade places with the Baddies and they get to be good while we get to be bad. We will have a couple of activities, as well as a discussion posted in the next 10 days. It runs from October 3rd-13th. Below are some siggys you are more than welcome to wear, you can of course make your own and it won't bother us. Have fun everyone.

Bad Guy 1:

EvilSwap3.jpg

Bad Guy 2:

EvilSwap9.jpg

Good Guy 1:

BAswap-Goodie3b.jpg

Good Guy 2:

BAswap-Goodie4c.jpg

Bad Girl 1:

EvilSwap4.jpg

Bad Girl 2:

EvilSwap8.jpg

Good Girl 1:

BAswap-Goodie2b.jpg

Good Girl 2:

BAswap-Goodie1b.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I suppose this makes me Aes Sedai AND Der'Manshima. Interesting, I wonder what it feels like to bond myself, always knowing the emotions in my head.

*wanders off to try and find out*

careful barm, getting the restraints off is nigh impossible.

so does this mean i have to be good for a week?

I have a very serious question that requires IMMEDIATE attention....

...do I have to have good thoughts, or can they still be evil?  Cause I might spontaneously combust if I have to be totally pure.  I'm not kidding here.

I think we're supposed to give this whole swap thing a real try dear.  ;)  I think you can manage for one whole week, but you can always stay close to me if you need some evil vibes.  ;D 

*eyes her whip and thinks up amazingly new evil ways to use it*

i'm confused...sorry bout that...but since i'm in the Tower i'm good..but for this week I get to pretend to be bad?

How does that work with my arch nemesis Miss most Evil Myst?  Does this mean she has to be good and I get to be bad?  or does she get to stay bad cause she is an Aes Sedai anyway? ::)

You know I do have a whip...Lovely thing Daemon gave me, leather with rose thorns growing randomly along it's length....I can kill an aphid off a rose petal..the petal feeling nothing but a slight refreshing breeze....is that what you mean?

*decorates the tower with flowers*

*puts out a plate of cookies*

So the self bonding didn't go so well. Well, it went very well, but I didn't end up with the effect I wanted. Don't ever try weaving in a mirror btw, cause all your weaves are backwards. Really can mess a man up. Or a woman.

Archived