DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An updated "Who's your mentor/mentee???" thread!

Taya

when i was a novice it was a green brother who was my mentor i think he had a longer handle that i am ashamed to not remember as i do remember pesking him over im several times

when i changed track i was asigned esteban as mentor

Mentee's :

bcxanth

Climhazzard

Dorsbane

Pe Ell

Shendare

Siredust

Terrapin

Vanion

Winds of Time

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all!! and btw, I am including "mentors/mentees in spirit" in this list ;) They are going to be denoted by italics. But let's not go overboard. *g* Basically if you were assigned a mentor, and they were never around, and you considered someone else to be your mentor in spirit, then you can let me know! also, same goes for any full ranks who had mentees in spirit.

I have got to say that Serafelle's family is absolutely ENORMOUS! you're a Serafelle descendant, Mayleigh ;)

And hey, Ben that makes you my grandmentor! *lol*. I was Shoar's minty when I had a Warder character.

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know I have started putting the info on a webpage again...seems most people except Raeyn can see it. damn!!

http://www.geocities.com/newyearchickens/2008familytree.html

But it's far from complete, so watch that space! I am just moving stuff from my Word document over to the webpage at present. Did a bit more work on it last night but haven't uploaded the updated file yet.

Jade, I've got Christine on your branch of the family tree ;)

Ok everyone, totally updated family tree right here:

http://www.geocities.com/newyearchickens/2008familytree_c.html

If you find anything that's incorrect, or missing, let me know!

and if you're not on here at all, that's because you haven't given me your info...OR because I've totally overlooked it by accident :)

Archived