DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Caution: hyper, overly talkative newbie...

Lythnia Roylin

Hey everyone! Some of you may know me from TV (I'm not terribly active over there) or from Towers of Light. I was pretty active in two WoT communities (Threads of the Pattern and Towers of Light) until Towers closed down a little while ago, and two of my friends from there (Rasheta and Jayde, I'm pretty sure they're both Greens here) convinced me to join DM. So here I am!

About me...I'm 18, a college freshman at Moravian College in Bethlehem, PA. I'm 3/4 Greek, 1/4 French, a Bio major (I want to be a Vet) and a huge fan of the arts (music, theater, literature, anything). I started readin the Wheel of Time around 2003 or 2004, and I've read the series twice, I think. OBviously, can't wait for aMoL to come out!

Welcome Newbie, you're in luck, the first person to greet you here is me. Now, Rasheta and Jaydena are both Green's over in the WT Org, and I'm pretty sure that Jade is also the WT Div leader. Div side is the roleplaying, Org side is general awesomeness and hangout community.

I noticed that you've already visited the Seanchan. A good first choice, awesome crowd there. But don't limit yourself to them and the WT, just about everywhere has a good crowd. Don't try to jump in everywhere at once though, you'll get horribly overwhelmed very quickly if you do. Pick a place or a few to start with, and expand your horizons as you go along.

Any questions? Fire away, ask em on this thread or send me a PM, I'll happily answer them for you.

Also, I'm fairly new at TV.net myself, but I'll keep an eye out for you there.

Sincerely,

The Almighty,

Better known to Mortals as Barmacral, or that guy with the crazy dog avatar.

Welcome to DM!

I am not Greek, but I do know Ancient Greek, since I have just graduated from University where I read Classics (Latin and Ancient Greek).

As Barm said, do check out the rest of DM. With the mention of music, the Band of the Red Hand ORG may be worth looking at. We are DM's music and travel ORG, so do drop by our Campfires.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Guest nephitess

Welcome!!! We are happy to have ya around. :)

As the others have said... any questions plase just let us know. ;)

I also want to add my agreement to checking out DM as a whole... the WT is pure awesome, but the othe orgs are cool to. Don't let yourself get overwhelmed though. *nods*

*snuggles the Noob*

Lyth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pounces* Welcome sweetie, I am so happy you joined, I have missed seeing you since I left the other sites. As everyone said, take it slow and check out the other orgs. You don't have to join to read the public stuff and get a feel for the orgs and since I know you can rp. Check out the Rp side as well if you have the time. *Hugs*

I noticed that you've already visited the Seanchan. A good first choice, awesome crowd there. But don't limit yourself to them and the WT, just about everywhere has a good crowd. Don't try to jump in everywhere at once though, you'll get horribly overwhelmed very quickly if you do. Pick a place or a few to start with, and expand your horizons as you go along.

Ummm my work here is done.  Welcome.

I live in Horsham, PA btw.

Archived