DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hej!

Liathiana

Hey y'all :D

Just introducing myself here as well, some of you may or may not know me but I use this name over at tarvalon.net as well as I"m sure you may have guessed. Jimmy knows me as Devani *waves hi*

I'm 21, living in Nevada but most likely moving to Atlanta in February...still in the planning stages. I"m starting off slow with DM and just joining one ORG till I'm less confused! That and I was totally stalking Zash >3 Anyways I'm pretty much an open book so ask any questions you'd like. I should prolly get to bed for work in the morning.

<3 Lia

In keeping with the image I portray to the world, not necessarily the image I planned on, but nevertheless, I am compelled to keep it up, and as such, I must ask, Lia, is you hot? Sexy kinda hot, not spicy, no real interest in a person who looks like a giant pepper. :P

More TarValoners?  Also wait, when did I get nice enough to spell it out... TV, TV, TV and nothing more than TV *nods stoutly*

Wha?  I've had creepy experiences with TVers at D*Con; Eleyan/Melissa-face knows the score *winks*.  But always more than welcoming to the ones that see the light of day and come hang out over here.  Well, and Penny... who cannot but love Penny?! :D

Anyhoo, welcome to our madhouse regardless - I talk too much >__>

<3

Archived