DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

First Tidbit about Stargate: Universe

Almearafan

Here a link to the article on SciFi.com about Stargate Universe...pasted the main description below for convenience though.  I have to once again say, this sounds very 'Star Trek'ish.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=58972

The new show will involve more space-based action than either of the predecessor series, the trade paper reported.

Universe introduces a new team of explorers who find an ancient unmanned ship called the Destiny. Unable to return to Earth, the crew must fend for themselves aboard the ship, which has a pre-programmed mission taking them to the far reaches of the universe.

Appearances by former cast members from SG-1 and Atlantis are very possible.

I can lend a little more light.  The destiny is an Ancient ship that they set in motion to seed the universe with sentient human-like life.  The ship also populates galaxies with gate networks, and somehow a ninth chevron comes into play when traveling to the ship. 

Basically, yeah.  Except instead of being stranded in the delta quadrant, they'll be moving from galaxy to galaxy.  Or at least get stranded in another galaxy.  But yeah, they could go either in the new galaxy a week/season/whatever, which would let them have a new baddy a week(which is Voyager w/o the federation), or they could get stranded, and then it's basically Atlantis all over.

• Community Administrator

How can former show memebers make an appearence if they are stranded with no contact from Earth? Obviously they will have to have some form of contact.

They'll pull a voyager, random encounters let them make brief contact with home.

Or they send people out to look for them.

Do you think she got that name because she ranks a seven on a hotness scale of 0-9? I wouldn't put it past geeks to do something like that.  ;D

No, actually her ass was a 7, and her bust was a 9. ;)

Do you think she got that name because she ranks a seven on a hotness scale of 0-9? I wouldn't put it past geeks to do something like that.  ;D

No, actually her ass was a 7, and her bust was a 9. ;)

Only a geek who has never seen a real woman would rank anything about her higher than a 5.

Well, some of them might simply have a very poor taste ;D

I'm sorry maj, We forgot to take into consideration of the average sweeds notoroiusly snobbish ranking system, I mean, Unlike in sweeden, not all the women are supermodel hawt. WE can't help but say that these women are '7s' or '9s' because in our reality, most of the women in RL are a 2, Unlike your home town in norway, where the average woman ranks a 9.5 out of 10.

Of course, thats just want sweedenland wants us to think. IN reality, they hide there ugly people in towns and suburbs, away from tourists sight; See you may not know this, but the higher ups in the sweeden government, has ruled that ugly people are 2nd class citizens in Sweeden, and since Killing all actually requires them to DO something, they opt rather to fine them for even entering a tourism town/city. And yes, Sweeden, like Alabama, is known for its practice of imbreeding. You just don't see it on the tv or at tourist towns.

Oh, yea, Sweeden also pays goodlooking people to run around town in as little clothing possible just to spur more tourism! Sweedenland is such a wierd country I tell ya! No wonder Maj has such harsh standards of whats 'pretty' and whats not!

And maj, you can't tell me that Jeri Ryan, or 7 of 9, is THAT bad looking!

e_jeri-ryan-1.jpg. I mean, I wish she were my sex ed teacher! :P

It also goes by locations and geography.  See Colorado is the thinnest state, by a significant margin, and coincidentally we have more than our fair share of hotness, in either gender to be fair.  California is the same way, there is a good dose of fairly hot hippies in the northern part of the state and an overwhelming dose of hot along the beach.  Of course it's more than offset when you're there by the muffin tops.  Cads can tell you more about hotness in CA, but here in CO I'd put our average at a 5 and Jeri Ryan around an 8.  I also think that men here tend to be better looking than the women, but that's just because of my inability to get a date(prior to getting hitched, of course). ;D

I'd put our average at a 5 and Jeri Ryan around an 8.  I also think that men here tend to be better looking than the women, but that's just because of my inability to get a date(prior to getting hitched, of course). ;D

I have to agree with Ten here.  I was in Denver for about 6 weeks to train some new employees with my company (old company, not current) and whoooo doggies some of the men there were HAWTER than HOT!!!  I think it has something to do with the rugged mountain look, and there are a LOT of out-doorsy things to do there, so they probably generally stay in better shape there as well.

I ended up meeting this bouncer one night at one of the gay bars there and...well, nothing, let's just say I have a new respect for motorcycles.

;D

Well, in the great white north (pun intended) "And i'm not talking about canada, not that far north, where your manhood has long since reseeding back into your self, making you a woman since its so cold up there. :P"

But, the average here is probably a 3.

See, we have our hotties, some ranking 9s and 10s, but they are far outweighed (again, pun intended) but the number of uggos, who probably score a 20 on the ugly scale (or -30 on the hot scale. :P)

I'd say the average in the winsconsin/minnesota/north/south dakota region (the great white north(pun intended)) is probably around a 4. 6 if you like fat chicks... like my father, and all of my cousins do... And I don't mean bridget jones diary fat, nor fluffy fat, but DAAAMMMNNN. :P

Archived