DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Travels of the Tuatha'an!

Desiree

*leads the limping, claw-and-tooth-marked, colorful wagons of the Tuatha'an over the bride and next to the Gardens of the White Tower*

*climbs down from the Mahdi's wagon and kicks the front, left wheel back into place before it falls off the axle*

Greetings, Aes Sedai and Gaidin alike! I hope you don't mind our stopping here, but we just came from Shayol Ghul and with the beatings our wagons took, we can't make it any further without stopping for a celebration with dancing, music, and bonfires!

*one tinker coughs to catch her attention*

oh, yes, and for repairs ;D surely there's some strong, sexy Gaidin around here that'd be willing to help us! ;)

but in the meantime, I've got some Tinker Brand M&M Cookies if anyone would like some! :)

-Pol

Blue Aes Sedai

Tinker Mahdi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooh Tinkers!

That's no way to treat a bride, though ... or is that some strange Tuatha'an custom ? Well, I'm sure a Yellow will be around any moment to heal her  ;D

*Sidles up to Poledra* ... you mentioned cookies ? Dancing? Music? Awesome!  ;D

*laughs* so I left out a 'g', gimme a break! you know how my typing is, ANT Mentee of mine :P

and of course I mentioned those! That's the only thing these wagons'll run on with the price of gas these days! ;D

*peeks out of her wagon to see the tall towers of the White Tower*

Well Pol this looks much better than SG, and it smells better. :D

*takes some cookies*...sorry I'm hungry, didn't dare eat much at SG neither.

So where is everyone. :)

So don't these guys like cookies or something....

*looks around*...hmmm no one here, we had a better reception a SG...of should that be bigger, better is probably not the right word.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire...

Now why would you be so worried around here...I've heard they like their men fit and strong... ;) :D

*grins and snuggles the pretty mentor tinker* I know - I just couldn't resist, and it made me want to play with, so it was a goooood one, Pol  ;D

So you guys were at SG, and you came here to recuperate and relax .... *falls over in a fit of laughing* ... right right ... lets see ... hmmm .... nope! *laughs some more*

I'm sure you're going to have fun, at least ... and if I can entice Cairos here, you'll have some really good food too!

So who's up for a dance?  ;D

well looky here.... Our Talya is getting around these days, isn't she? *grabs the Red and snugglebites her to pieces, then plants her back on the wagon seat and patpats* Nice hat, sister

Poledra! Come come, sit down, what's the word out there beyond the brides of Tar Valon? *grabs a cookie and joins Pol at the campfire*

Guest Cairos

Hello hello.

*see's some familiar faces*

Elgee you know I have keen hearing and I heard you talking about me.

;)

Guest Cairos

*grins*

Well its not in my pocket dear.

*huals out a big bag*

Its in here. I have brought many goodies to share. Lets see. We have cookies, brownies, cupcakes, banana loaf, pumpkin pie, apple pie, blueberry cheesecake, and some juice.

Hope you all enjoy.

:D

Guest Cairos

I'm good. I'm trying to enjoy my summer vacation.

You may take a slice.

*takes a slice to Talya*

:D

Guest Cairos

If being a summer camp director special yeah. lolz

This is my first time in being a summer camp director. I had experience in working in summer camps as a teacher and a director assistant. It's going to be long and hard. I have to do a lot of work and it starts on June 30th. We only have 5 kids now and the place is pretty small so we want at least 10 to 15 kids max. Its going to be long hours from 9AM to 4PM. Thats a long days work. I'm excited and also nervous at the same time.

What are you doing in the summer?

Archived