DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ask the Chosen

Justen Diablos

I heard from a vine a grapes (a particularly talkative vine mind you but we'll not dwell on that today) that the Chosen enjoy answering the important questions of our day.  Well I (Justen Diablos) have a few of mine.  Now I'm sure there are proper channels to go through and it's generally frowned upon for someone to just wander up and directly ask questions of the Chosen but I'm Justen Diablos after all.  *nods*

Question 1.

My air conditiong is on right now and I'm really very cold, I'm without socks which I thought might be the problem but when I placed socks upon my feet I was actually too warm.  What should I do?

Question 2.

The afformentioned socks from question one are actually one of three that I own.  Since I relocated from SD to Texas I seem to lose pairs of socks somewhere between the washer and the dryer.  Should I buy new socks or go on an extensive search for the old ones?

Question 3.

I would like loyal socks but just don't know how to judge such.  What kind of socks are dependable and won't run away as soon as they hit the washer? 

Question 4.

Which one of the Forsaken Chosen has the best smelling hair?

Question 5.

Would Avril Lavigne marry me? 

Question 6.

If you were a color, what color would you be?  (Feel free to make individual answers as not all chosen will probably feel the same.)

Question 7.

At what point did these questions get stupid and not funny?  (Personally I'm leaning towards #3 but it really could be as far back as #1 for those not as easily amused as I am)

But I digress, as you all seem to be gathering into quite the angry mod intent on lynching me.  Which I can tell you doesn't seem like the best way to spend a Monday evening.  So I'll take my leave of you now. *bows*

Viva Le Dark One

JD,

'Chan

1-Eat your socks....at least your tongue will be warm.

2-Sacrifice them to the DO...that's what I do and now none of them disappear any more.

3-Unimportant question.....NEXT!

4-That would be me since I'm awesome, Cank lives in Ubel's panties, and Alak has to deal with newbies.

5-No for you are an insignificant mortal and besides I already own her.

6-Color is for the weak....I lived in the bore for hundreds of years color is for the weak.

7-Yea I am not gonna even answer that since all mortals are insignificant and unworthy of my responses and just gave them to amuse myself.

1) Get lighter socks.

2) Buy new ones. When you get to a certain ammount that you bought and you don't want to buy anymore THEN you go on that adventure. Be sure to bring Dora along.  ;)

3) Tube socks. *nods*

4) Heh...heh...No comment

5) Maybe...I tried but you can have a go at it if you wish.

6) I would say red. The color of blood. For me it stands for death and torture.  :)

7) Question 4 was the first REALLY stupid question.

Now I suggest that you leave before you get eaten...

Damn it master dude! Posted right when I clicked 'Post'

*twaps blog*

he specifically adressed the chosen, which would imply the Chosen and the FLs (who are essentially really powerful chosen)

Answer to questions 1-6: Everything is within your grasp when you dedicate your soul to the Dark One, this includes the knowledge of the universe, until such time as you give the Dark One your soul any answers we provide will be false.

They became stupid when you admitted your refusal to follow proper channels, albeit we're evil so we don't really care about the rules.

Woo, I want to play!

1) My air conditiong is on right now and I'm really very cold, I'm without socks which I thought might be the problem but when I placed socks upon my feet I was actually too warm.  What should I do?

Emputation  *nods firmly*

2) The afformentioned socks from question one are actually one of three that I own.  Since I relocated from SD to Texas I seem to lose pairs of socks somewhere between the washer and the dryer.  Should I buy new socks or go on an extensive search for the old ones?

Buy some new ones, you cheap bastard :P

3) I would like loyal socks but just don't know how to judge such.  What kind of socks are dependable and won't run away as soon as they hit the washer?  

Rainbow toe socks. They will be with you till the bitter (and gay) end.

4) Which one of the Forsaken Chosen has the best smelling hair?

Evil deeds leave little time for hygiene. Enough said  >.>

5) Would Avril Lavigne marry me?  

I'd say it's a ratio of how stupid she is, verses the ammount of booze she consumed. So i'll label it as a definite maybe *nods*

6) If you were a color, what color would you be?  (Feel free to make individual answers as not all chosen will probably feel the same.)

Teal! It's so undecided, I just love it. Dark bluish green or greenish blue... :D

7) At what point did these questions get stupid and not funny?  (Personally I'm leaning towards #3 but it really could be as far back as #1 for those not as easily amused as I am)

There'a very fine line between stupid and funny. A line I don't care to distinguish :D

It was amusing.

Nyn

1.  Pluck thine eyes out and boil them in a stew.  It may not provide the best thermal regulation, but it does wonders for perspective.

2.  Sacrifice your washer AND dryer to the mighty Dark One.  Then wash your socks by hand.  You'll be able to keep much better track of them.

3.  See the answer to number 2.  Also, you might chain your socks to the underwear drawer so that they can't run away.  A little properly applied intimidation never hurts.  Unravel one of their buddies right in front of them and let them know that they could be next.  Leave his grief stricken mate in there as a reminder of the folly of going AWOL.

4.  It doesn't matter who has the best smelling hair because you, being the worthless pile of disgusting Lightful, would never get close enough to any of the Chosen so as to be able to smell their hair.  On the other hand, the Chosen don't generally get close enough to each other to smell each other's hair.  They don't really get along that well, in case you hadn't noticed.

5.  Who is this Avril person you speak of?  Bring her to the Pit of Doom and, if you prove your undying devotion to the DO, we may be able to assist you in  your quest.  *readies the Torture Chamber of DOOOOOOOM*

6.  I would be the color of pain.

7.  Considering that I'm fairly certain that you could have answered these questions on your own, I refuse to answer this question.  The fact that you asked it at all proves that you know the answer.  *decapitates*

Look at Barmacral and Empy up there all trying to take our fun away.  Why go ask those "chosen" when the real Chosen are right here?  :P

Archived