DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ask the Chosen

Justen Diablos

You made Dsage your DO for a month. How can I ever respect that? I mean, you all grovelled to Dsage? You should hang your heads in shame. Especially you Gerr, just cause I felt like picking you out of the crowd.

P.S. I have nothing against Dsage, he's just the only DO I can remember you having in recent times.

Well, we can always blame the three bored people that actually bother voting for a DO.... OR... we could blame the rest of the members (99%, including myslef) who don't bother voting  ;D

Nyn

Question 1.

My air conditiong is on right now and I'm really very cold, I'm without socks which I thought might be the problem but when I placed socks upon my feet I was actually too warm.  What should I do?

Why are human comforts the issue?

Question 2.

The afformentioned socks from question one are actually one of three that I own.  Since I relocated from SD to Texas I seem to lose pairs of socks somewhere between the washer and the dryer.  Should I buy new socks or go on an extensive search for the old ones?

Repeat answer to question one.

Question 3.

I would like loyal socks but just don't know how to judge such.  What kind of socks are dependable and won't run away as soon as they hit the washer? 

Repeat answer to question two, with the addition that you should not harm socks by squeezing your sweat into them.

Question 4.

Which one of the Forsaken Chosen has the best smelling hair?

Mighte.

Question 5.

Would Avril Lavigne marry me? 

Repeat the answer to question one, with the changing of 'comfort' to 'discomfort'!

Question 6.

If you were a color, what color would you be? 

I wouldn't. I don't speak American.

Archived