spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

I've got an idea I'd like to bat around.

I fully expect it to be unpopular.  I'm also pretty sure it could turn into another endless wrangle that could go on until A Memory of Light gets published.

I leave it up to this community whether I bring the idea forward at this time or wait until later.

No comments necessary or expected.  Just please vote.

metria -

We're voting on whether enough people are up for another possibly never-ending battle about whether an idea I've had is correct and whether it should be voiced now or at a later time, closer to the publication of AMoL, when it wouldn't be quite so never-ending.

No offense, but this is stupid.

Hehe, see, that's a classic!

Seriously though, if this has something to do with the way people argue points about the series, then go ahead and discuss it.

If not, then moderators, please assist us with the clutter and remove it. Sorry Bob.

Bob, how many replies are there to the Asmodean threads?  Are you really asking if you should post a question/theory that would generate such a response to rival the most popular theory/post in the history of the board?  And anyone that does not understand this post, why is that?  His question was straight forward if somewhat presumptuous and arrrogant.  There have been a lot of posts and a lot of crazy theories.  Not many stand up to the standard you are projecting for your post.  So bring it on, no bragging about how great your theory is, lets see if it is all that, LOL.

Archived