DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*coughs* So...

_Kynwric_

*jaw drops, then a twinkle comes to my eye, and grin, red needles flash poking the miscreant Kinster*

AHoy Cap'n!!  Look sharp Laddies!  Man the sails, hoist the riggin!  Where's that scalliwag Staffy?!!  Time to crack open the hold and roll out the Guiness!  First Mate?  What course shall we be settin now that our Cap'n be returning te the Loraine?

Jump to Squirrel girl!  Meesh be running up the riggin to check out the seas! Ursula prepare the cannon!

*happily grabs a rope and swings up to the mast*

What order's be there fer the crew Cap'n Kyn?  Been way to long since we been a carousing!!!

*giggles*

That would have been Pillaging m'dear... and indeed, it has been sometime...

And yes, you do know me... or so says your Sig...

As to what brings me back, it is not hardly Spring.. *laughs* Not hardly at all.

*smirks* I guess my charm and grace wouldn't be the appropriate answer, would it?

Alas, it was sarcasm and PMS. When the sugar stops working, only true feminity works... *laughs*

Ah right ye scabborous dawgs!  Ye hear the Cap'n!  Set the main sail, haul in te anchor!  Set the decks to ship shape matey's!  Is time fer te Loraine te set sail to be plunderin and pillaging..fer fun and frolic. Hoist up them skirts and pull out te weapons!! 

Set to sail Cap'n yer honership!  where we be a going?  well there tis always the pesky Band members...set near to the water..and with thier own Scaborous Cap'n Manriva..or there be the Ogier..pretending to be so tame...or there be bounty and booty te be grabbed in any direction!  Set us to the wind!

*claps and bounces*  I just love this!

Cannonier present, Cap!  Great to see you abroad, and to be aboard with you.  *grins*

Sorry I'm late, but my other life got me for a while. Sound familiar Kyn?  I was mentioning your over-long vacation to our Elegant Eldest, but she said something about an on-going honeymoon?  Mazel-Tovs in order?

Archived