DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WHAT!? WHY!? NO CHILD BOARDS FOR ME!!!!???? (Now the 'pudding tub o' luv' party)

MYST! Just who we needed to crash the party!

*gets up, forgetting that he's now in his birthday suit, and tackles her... bringing her into the tub*

Now now, you all don't want your dresses to stain with pudding now do you? Even the OP can't get out ALL this pudding.... I mean.. the pudding is too thick to see through anyways, no need for clothes. *grins*

*watches the commotion*

Hi Damon.  I'm Verbal.  So YOU'RE the one that Elgee bonded.  You must be grumpy every morning before she gets her coffee.  I don't know how you do it.  ;D

*looks at Elgee innocently*

Guest Cairos

Hi Damon. Its good to see you again. I heard so much stories about you from Elgee.

*giggles*

*tackles Tigara*

No hiding for you! It is good to be back.... I'll never be able to be as active as I used to be with work and all, but something is better than nothing.

*Walks in and looks around*

Hi Elgee! So this is your Warder?!

*Looks Damon up and down*

Lucky you! Be nice to her or you got competition!

*Winks at Elgee and then sees Jhaenara*

Found you! No hiding for you! Oh, you can punish me later! ;)

*Grabs Jhaenara and runs her and himself into the pudding!*

I love this place!

Syl

Algai, House Trakand

*Frowns at the frisky people, while pointing at Damon*  >:(

That's a pure sweet innocent boy over there! Aren't you all ashamed of how you're carrying on? You're corrupting him! You're setting a bad example! You're  ...

*can't keep a straight face any longer*  ;D ;D

whew, finally a day off from work.... hmmm.... I'm loving the warm welcome, but where does an Algai have the right to challenge me, the master of drunken fighting. ;D *downs a gallon of moonshine* yarg! this party is turning the way I like it  ;)

Archived