DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WHAT!? WHY!? NO CHILD BOARDS FOR ME!!!!???? (Now the 'pudding tub o' luv' party)

I can't see no damned child boards for the WT! Where's that bloody Amyrlin, I'm gonna grab her by the scruff of her neck and demand a reason for this! I come back to throw a party and give out pudding and see that I've been scorned! Doshite!? Naze!? Kisamatachi wa totemo baka da! Teme shine! *starts to throw things, and people, out windows* I need my damned....grrrrrr..... Right when I was raised too! *poisons the Tower's water supply with forkroot and goes off to find Kath*

oh dear lord .....

the important word to remember here, Mother dearest, is ... PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING PUDDING

*Dunks Elgee in a Vat of pudding*

Mother will get her pudding when I get my boards back dearest.

*throws Jaydena in the vat of pudding too*

Oh you shush up! I know that! I just like making a scene.

*decides the pudding looks like fun and jumps in with them*

Soooo ladies, how you doin' tonight?

*rolls eyes towards Jade*

And you wonder why I'm slightly nuts? I have to put up with THAT in my head !  ;D

hmmmm ... this pudding feels quite nice - I wonder if it will make a good skin mask ?

oh you were speaking to me, shadeofmyfriggingheart ?

*dunks Damon*

*walks in and places finger in book as a book mark*

i've heard tapioca is rather good for blimishes and unsightly hairs

*spaces off then decides to sit downa nd continue reading*

*huge bowl of Vinilla waiffers appears*

*takes one and dunks it into the pudding and eats it*

*gets out, tackles Jhae and brings her back in with him*

Bloody 'ey I've missed this place!

*winks at all the Women with him*

Anyone care for a drink? Or a bond?  ;D

*EDIT*

I almost forgot Kath!

*hurries and grabs Kath and brings her in the now tub sized vat of pudding*

Now the party can start!

*pulls Tigs into the tub too*  ;D

*grabs Damon by one ear and gives it a twist* ... you said WHAT to my sister Jhae, piglett ??

*snuggles Jhae with the other arm* You poor thing - yeah it must be like being bonded to the Brady Bunch from Hell  ;D

So, when do all the clothes get woven off eh? This is turning into quite a party. And now that my little LG has happened to bond another while I was off fighting Trollocs, I'm looking to even the scales Muahahahaha. *takes off his clothes*

now, this might get interesting...... Van and Damon together. I better go get me some popcorn and a barrel of coke.

*Yells at her Sitters* CANCEL ALL MY APPOINTMENTS!! THIS I GOTTA' SEE!

*motions one of her waiters to go feed Jayde chocies while she's having her puddin' spa and give her a massage*

Archived