DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another new novice!

I just got my email, so I suppose I'm a novice of the White Tower now! *dances* They said my mentor would be Laurana Sedai, so hi there, can't wait to meet you! *curtsey* I'm happily digging around all the ajah stuff currently deciding on my place... What then, just annouce where I want to go, ask permission of their head, what? :) Thanks guys!

Welcome !

Just wander in every ajah board to make up your mind. U can wait a bit before deciding... then indeed u have to ask to the head !

*hands a dish full of brownies and some mint tea* :wink:

And if the Head is meanie-mo like myself you have to beg and grovel, and possibly also do handstands *ggls*

No, really, though. We're normally very nice people, promise!

Welcome Arya, it's great to have you! We all hope you'll enjoy yourself and find that you fit in. It's really not that hard. We have all kinds of crazies, and some not so crazies around here =)

*laughs* I'm very gald to meet you, too minty!

*huggles Arya*

Heh, continue to dig around and you'll find it. Chaelca, said it right, don't hurry and choose your place carefully. Although the whole DM is great and wherever you decide to go, you'll meet great friends and support! 'Kay, have fun and be sure to attack all the boards ;)

*grins* The idea of being a warder amuses me, simply because I can't help but look at myself in the mirror. I'm 5 feet tall and crazy-girly. I'd break a nail. :P *watches machine go haywire*

Anyways, thanks for your welcomes! Especially my uber-cool mentor, bwaha. I'm excited!

I fear no man. And only one woman, who would be your superior. No wait, make that two women, Tessandra and Nyn. Oh wait, Mother too. And Alarwyn can be scary.

Ok, so that's four. But remember. I fear no man. Well, that's not entirely true. Esteban can be a bit intimidating. But he's the Sword Captain, he's supposed to be. Oh, and Fnorrll's always had the ability to intimidate me, even after he's been gone for more than a year now.

Hmm, I miss the Sword Liuetenant. I wonder if he'll ever return.

But that's not the point. I fear only two men, and four women. Though come to think of it, Maddie is a bit scary. Ok, so that's five women. But remember. I only fear two men.

So he did! :D *wonders what she has done to scare poor Zach so* ;)

Welcome Arya! Love your nick, btw. ;D Remember to visit ALL the Ajahs, you might be surprised! And it's always worth waiting a while before picking your Ajah, there's no hurry. ;)

*gives Arya some sunflowers*

There you go! Come and visit the Yellows too! :D

*uses her Ultimate Yellow Brainwashing Machine (Zach's is just a poor copy of this one)* ;)

*puts sunflowers in hair and dances*

*is brainwashed by the superior machine*

Don't worry, I'm definitely taking my time, heh. I'm going to bounce around for a while. I'd like to be declared so I can really start getting involved somewhere, but I have no desire to rush into the decision and such. I've only been here a week, so I'm not too worried yet. I guess I'll see you on the yellow boards! :)

Archived