DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings!

Amarna

Hello there!  I am fairly new to the series & as I love to draw/paint & often find myself imagining or doodling my renditions of the characters.  Initally, I was drawn to this site to  enjoy the work of those gifted artists who display some of their art here - I could browse for hours! - I also found that the atmosphere seems to be rather friendly & there seems to be lots of spiffy things to see/do. =p  Hopefully I will dummy-up & try not to be too shy to get involved! 

Hi Amarna, sounds like you are enjoying DM so far.

While you are checking out the Org, stop by the Band for a chat. You'll find we're a very friendy bunch really. Just jump right into things to get yourself started. We'd love to see some of your artwork btw, we love to see people's take on characters. :)

Welcome to DM!

Does your name have any reference to el-Amarna, where loads of really important letters were found that helped us understand the link between Egypt of the New Kingdom and Mesopotamia? Just asking as it is a period of hostory that I've studied and found really interesting. :)

DM has a lot on offer, so check it all out. I see Nyn has offered the Band of the Red Hand, and what she says is true. Lots of fun to be had! Oh, and you won't be a dummy, just a Raw Recruit! ;)

Have fun exploring DM. But whatever you do, have fun! :)

HIIIIII!!! WELCOME TO DM BECAUSE IT ROCKS SOCKS!!! WHOOP

er hehe fiddlesticks is a spiffy bit ^^ and there are other shinies too so engorge yourself on fun

oh oh and the um creativeie art bit sounds cool ..id second the illimunator bit but i guess by now you will have already have looked

hi welcome, and may see you down in the Artists guild then i guess *s* though is so bussy all over that i keep forgeting to check in everywhere :P but will def try to stop on in again to have a look on your work, it sounds interesting

Guest nephitess

Welcome!!! I agree the illuminators will fit you perfectly. *nods*

Come and poke around the Aiel and White Tower Orgs...we are friendly and fun peeps! ;)

*runs in topic*

Hiyas, welcome to Dragonmount! You've been invited to several Orgs already, but i just wanted to ask you not to forget about the Divs, or roleplaying sections conveniently located below the Org section of the forum.

Since i'm bad at this recruiting thing, i'll be generous and leave you to decide which Divs you want to be joining ;)

*runs out to the next topic again*

Archived