DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All ACTIVE novices and accepted please report here !

Elgee

Hi, I'm Elgee, or Larindhra, your new MoN.

Please post here if you are an active Novice or Accepted, link to your bio and all threads you've participated in, ask any questions you have, tell me what you want from me as MoN, anything else you can think of  :D

Thanks, Tigara

The purpose of this thread is to find out who all is still active, what their level is (Novice or Accepted), what you need from the MoN with regards to RP and hopefully get everyone RP'ing again.  There is the other section for updates on your reguired threads for raising, so I would say just put the latest few in here.

Kabria Delondre-Accpeted

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,19521.0.html

New Shield for the Flame

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,27461.0.html

On a free day Kabria runs into a new WY recruit

I am also beginning the other RP that I already ran by you. All I will need from you is to punish Kabria when the RP draws to an end. I will let you know when that is.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reactivating my novice.

Handle: Eadon Sedai

Character: Mirandha Bayana

I have no idea where to find my bio for her.

I have no idea if I completed any other req's for her. At this point, I want to start from scratch. I'm getting an OP score for Mirandha, so I'm ok with starting over with the MoN RP and getting a new mentor and all that.

Thanks for letting us know, that helps the entire thing. I will let the MON know that, you hadn't completed any reqs that I could find when I handled MON stuff and you didn't even have an OP score assigned. We will get everything sent out to you. Bio is approved already, I don't think we need to reapprove it.

Hi there Eadon, and welcome back!

I just checked the Lil Book of Novices, and according to that you:

received the Welcome letter on 11/18/06,

did your Novice quiz,

did your OP score (Skill 30, Strength 26),

you were asigned to a Mentor (Lillian, I think) and

you received / sent the Ajah Email (not sure what that means - will ask Jade)

Where to find you Bio I don't know - will need to ask that too.

If you want to start over, I'm sure that will be ok, otherwise I'll look deeper and see where you stand.

edit: just saw Jade's post  :D

Thanks Elgee. heh..I think I got my first welcome letter long before '06 *lol*

If it helps to start from scratch regarding OP score and all that then let me know. Since it was never broken down, it doesn't really matter I don't think. Same with a mentor. Is Lilian still around?

• 2 months later...

It's not really necessary, since there is a roll-call thread up somewhere in the main board.

I made this thread because there are many names on the list of N/A, but very few of them were still posting. I wanted to see who of those were still around.