Popularity Leftovers

Guest Egwene

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated by Mod:

The length of posts, totally depends on the thread you are posting in. Basically, use common sense. If you are joining a serious discussion, than people won't want just a 'yeah, whatever' post. If you are in a spammy thread than a long thesis on something, unless extremely funny, will be out of place.

It is important though, if writing a longer post that you break up the text... don't be shy to use carriage return :wink:

• 1 month later...

How to be popular? Be a trolloc! We are well loved! Just ask the ladies! Ladies? *Sees everyone running away from him.... sniffs under his arm...* What? I put on my musk today!... bah...

Anyways... engage in some humorous posting now and again. Lightening up the mood is always a good thing!

*flings poo at noobs and runs*

Nargbert

Not a trolloc... but a trollico!

Knowledge is Power

Power Corrupts

Study Hard... Be Evil!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey i finished the 11th book about 2 weeks ago... i read the 1st book for a book report and i fell in love with the story and i love to read so for christmas i got most of the books and i saw this site in the back of knife of dreams so i thought id check it out. its so awsome but i still dont no how to use it very well but im learning. i also want to join and organizatoin but idk how if u could fill me in id be realy greatfull.

from keith

yea ill be hear for a long time. i cant wait to see how this site grows in the futur and wat it will be like in a few years and i cant wait to meet more ppl who love this set of books as much as i do. well i gtg i got school in the morning so bye.

from keith

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kathana isn't loved! She's idolized!!! (lol)

*sprinkles herbs on her miniature Kathana made of brass and chants*

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

*sits on Kathana's lap and asks for popularity sponsored by Her Gracious Majesty* :)

;)

• 2 months later...

Hello all. *Bows to Cleopatra and the other women so as not to receive a sniff* I am fairly new to the site and the forums although i have been reading WoT for some time now. I am role-playing the Black Tower and quite excited about it. I have recently submitted my bio and waiting for approval. If any of you have an association with the BT and would like to become friends with me. I welcome all such associations. Oh and others as well. lol. *Bows again for good measure*

I look forward to all of you :D ,

Tai'Dashan

p.s. Any thoughts on my name?

Guest Egwene

Hello Tai'Dashan :D

I don't know... you'll probably get some strange looks if you have to eplain your name in RL *G*

Looks like you are settling in well at the BT. Good luck with the approval. I am not RPing at the moment, but maybe one day :wink: In the meantime, feel free to explore some of the non-RP boards, too. And how about voting in the big Asmo Poll on the General WoT Board? :D

Have Fun!!

PS: I should have added... why not make your own welcome thread? That way you'll get loads of people talking to you.

Guest Egwene

If you see a 'no posts exists for this topic' line, just carry on posting on those threads as normal. It is due to a technical hic-up we had quite some time ago and should only effect the odd old thread.

Just click on the page before the last and post replies as normal. The message only appears between the last posts of a page and the first post of the following page.

Along the lines of 'now you see it... now you don't' :wink:

• 1 month later...

noobies? Never. Can't stand them.

Newbies? Love em, and believe it, no matter how good you are on forums, you are a newbie when you first register here. I was once, I remember those days... Good Times, Good Times

It lasts until you are deemed non-newbie. Some of us become awesome quickly, other's... other's are newbie forever. Muh hahaha! But don't worry, there is no set time until you are past newbie stage, its really just until you've managed to settle yourself in somewhere and start making friends... it really doesn't affect anything either, I just felt like being evil by mentioning it.

Archived