A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stumbling Soldier II

Corki

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea well meh.

*lines up 3 shots*

here you go Kristine they are all for you.

And golden. I was the second ever person to be put on trial by the redarms I think. The first one was Northie, but thats a given with her being the biggest prankester here.

And yes, I have even being punished by the Redarms, when Redarm Leader Mallett struck fear into every Bander with his team of Redarms always prowling, looking for any sign of mischief and law breaking! Mallett wouldn't have taken any of your silly nonsence! His team of Redarms would have disciplined you in no time at all! Let's hope Vorkia and her team do the same before her time is up!

Guest Cadsuane

Every organization needs a trouble maker to come along once in a while and rile things up! We so often become accustomed to things that we miss what we are missing! Think how boring things would be if everyone behaved exactly like they are "supposed to" :(

Now, I'm not saying we should run rampant over all rules, as some are quite important, but a little brew spillage and stringing-up of superior officers is all in good fun!! :lol:

And the punishments are also quite amusing for all but the punished... *giggles wickedly*

Guest Cadsuane

*playfully perches on Oz's lap*

Oh Oz m'dear, I'll trouble-make you, you roguey swashbuckler! Trying to represent yourself as an upstanding citizen, hah! :wink:

THREE SHOTS!!! Lazy - I think I am in love. Or at least your willing servant for a while.

I bide my time with mischeif... wait till everyone thinks I am all sweet and innocent... THEN come up with something good.

Archived