DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Murder in a Small Town - Game Over

bcxanth

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Role Info:

All roles were assigned randomly using random.org. The following are the confirmed roles to be active in the game. Other roles may be at play known only to the player and the mod.

That's from the first page, I don't think I am supposed to share my role or anyone elses, Nae I can't help but feel that you are stalling so you can kill one of us. Illiara could be roll-less innocent as I wasn't given the list of those. Just the list of the people that have the same role as me.

Ok well honey.. just because we dont have that ROLE doesnt mean we are evil.  That's called mason... a group of innocents who know who each other are... it doesnt mean those who you CANNOT talk to are evil.  Im not stalling im trying to figure out who the evil is and you all have confused the heck out of me.  You just sat there and accused me and Illiara both of being evil because we werent on your mason's list.  Problem is.. if you are a mason and DPR and Danya ARE on your list then I'm wondering if I still wasn't far off with a Godfather type role and Illiara.  Where the heck IS she anyways?

I have no idea, there are only five or six us us left and I know the rolls of three of us, so this is all very strange to me. I am starting to wonder if BCX is one of the murders or plays another role. Obviously good hasn't won yet or the game would be over. *ponders*

Well from what you have said I believe you are innocent and therefore [glow=red,2,300]UNVOTE[/glow]you.  And since I believe you that means Danya is innocent as well.  Looking over the game from Barmy's death that puts [glow=red,2,300]DPR[/glow] at the top of the suspicions list.  It's still pinging my radar that his finder result said APPEARS innocent whereas Illiara's said IS a roleless innocent.

Nice. Vote for the Mason. That's definitely a game winning plan for the innocents.

I've said this before in other games where I was innocent - we find the most out about players during busy exchanges like this, so in that they are good (and vital if the game is going to go anywhere). But take a moment to collect information and sift through it. Our deadline is not until tomorrow night. What is happening here that could explain what people have revealed, and what stands out as suspicious?

Hmm, this game is weird *sigh*

and yeah, dont vote the masons. We are 5 players left, and I think only one can be evil. So unless one of the innocents confirmed to me is really evil, there really is only Illiara (or Naeann) who can be evil (Godfatherish)  cause I dont really think BCX would give a good role to an evil role.. if that makes sense.

Dpr... nice.. and vote for the Finder.. the one we DO have in this game that NO ONE has counter-claimed.  Unless Illiara comes forward and claims it that pretty well should tell you im telling the bloody truth. :-*

Let it never be said that you don't have any fight in you!

As it stands, I'm a confirmed mason now. You are not confirmed, but at this point I'm almost willing to lynch Illiara just to see what we are dealing with!

Did Jade say you were a fellow mason?  We talked an awful lot last night lol.  I'm as good as confirmed hun when I have revealed what? 2 days ago and have had no counter-claims yet.  I'm fighting so hard because I'm innocent and I cannot figure out you people. You are going to slap your foreheads when you find out the truth... that is, unless you are the mafia, in which case you KNOW im telling the truth.

Well, don't vote just yet people, cuz I'm going to finally contribute what I've thought (and know).

Nae is telling the truth, because I know I am a roleless innocent.  Nothing fancy, nothing sinister about it.  Since Nae is correct in assuming I am innocent, the spotlight falls to either DPR, Jade, or Danya.  Danya and Jade both appear to be Masons, with DPR having a strange role that I don't understand.  It's that strange role I don't understand that leads me to vote [glow=red,2,300]DPR[/glow].

Heh. No condemnation here. I said usually, and the entire comment was meant to draw out the last murderer. Obviously, the Masons know who each other is and we can all vouch for one another.

In fact, when May died, my role activated and I had a choice to join the evil team or join the Masons. I had a certain number of days to do this in, and during that time Nae viewed me and came up with "appeared" to be innocent. Because I could have gone either way. If she viewed me again after I chose, I would have reflected what side I chose.

What I have been trying to figure out, is why bring four Masons into a game with only three evils? Because, somebody else has a role like mine and got to add themselves to the evil roster perhaps? And what are the chances that the finder in our game is an evil finder? Nae is right, nobody countered, but that is far from confirming her as an innocent.

I'm still trying to see how it all fits together, but my guess is that we are back at the crossroads I mentioned earlier - a standoff between three innocents and two evils.

Which explains why so many of my earlier questions were just ignored, as was Illiara's absence. I think Nae and Illiara are the badies. My vote stays. 

That is the biggest bunch of bull I have ever seen uttered in a mafia game.  Are you getting nervous now that two votes are on you? 

and during that time Nae viewed me and came up with "appeared" to be innocent. Because I could have gone either way. If she viewed me again after I chose, I would have reflected what side I chose.

What's that Dpr??  Are you admitting I'm telling the truth?  Why would Bcx put only an evil finder into the game?  I saw the death reveals same as you... no body else had finder on them.  That leaves me.  Bcx said at the beginning of the game that there was A finder.

I'm actually going to let that vote count, because it's not Jade's fault that I didn't end this game about 6 hours ago.  Also, since she voted for Illiara who had no other votes against her, it really made no difference. I'm really sorry guys.  Ever since I went into the hospital on the 1st it's been really tough for me to keep on top of stuff.  And then some other things going on have made the past couple of days a real hell for me.  Anyway, on with the current result.

Vote Count:

Naeann (2): Wes, Danya

Wes (2): Naeann, Illiara

Illiara (1): Jaydena

A much smaller group then you started off with sits around the table discussing their options.  The arguments get fierce with the vote ending with a tie.  The fate of both Naeann and Wes fall into Jaydena's hands.  With a gulp she closes her eyes and points at Illiara, taking herself out of the decision.  Before anyone can start the argument again, the Sheriff stands and yells for an end.  He will decide, and he'll do it with a coin toss.  He designates Naeann as Heads, and Wes as Tails.  "Best two out of three dies" he says.  He flips the coin, and it comes up Heads.  He flips the coin again, and it comes up Heads again. Just out of curiosity he flips the coin for a third time, and it comes up Heads.  Shrugging, he tosses the coin to Wes. While it's still in the air the Sheriff whips out his gun, points, and shoots.  As Wes catches the coin, Naeann falls over dead.  A quick search of her pockets finds a map of the ranch house, some marks showing the activities of the employees, and a PI's license.

Naeann, the Private Investigator, has been killed.

(That is seriously how it came out with the coin flipper on random.org.  Three Heads. Kinda weird)

Remaining Players: Wes, Danya, Illiara, and Jaydena

It is now Night 5. All night actions to be in by 11pm EST on Thursday.

Archived