DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Murder in a Small Town - Game Over

bcxanth

Day 2 Voting:

Tharen (3): Barm, Danya, Wes

Danya (3): Tig, Tharen, Naeann

Not Voting: Jaydena, Illiara

As the voting is tied, a random kill is chosen from those tied...

The group seems split.  Though a couple of people hold out from the arguments, as if trying to stay above it all, even the smaller group is unable to come to agreement.  Half of the group is looking at Tharen, and the other half at Danya.  "Enough!" the chief shouts at last.  Standing up from the chair by the window where he had spent most of the day, he draws his pistol and walks over to the table. He aims first for Tharen, then Danya, back and forth.  Then tension builds and you close your eyes. Shortly after a shot rings out.  You jerk your eyes open, and Tharen's dead body is being dragged out of the room.  The chief rummages through the belongings that had been taken from his pocket, but nothing is found.

Tharengore, a role-less innocent, has been killed.

Day 2 is now ended, and Night 2 is begun.  Night 2 will end at 11pm EST tomorrow. All those with night actions please send them in by then.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your eyes bolt open as the first rays of light hit them. You're afraid to know what the day will bring.  You've seen far more death then you could have ever wanted to see.  However as everyone goes about getting something to eat and gathering once more in the lounge, you're relieved to see that nobody was kiled in the night.

It is now Day 3.  The day will end at 11pm EST on Thursday.

Active Players: Barm, Danya, Wes, Tig, Naeann, Jaydena, Illiara

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

...she said, sheepishly.

And the whole time she was thinking "man, the only thing that would have made me look worse would have been if she had been absent because she was busy saving children and puppies from a burning building.  :P

Hmm...besides Jade (who has a very good reason), I haven't seen Tig very active.  He's posted a couple of times, then backed out. The first time was a vote for Moir, second was a post saying he knew Moir was evil, and the third a vote for Danya. I can't imagine him just sitting out like this if he didn't have something to hide.

I have to agree with Illiara, Tig is the one whom I suspect the most right now, he's been quieter than usual, and he was making special note about bandwagoning or not during the first day, and was way too apologetic to May after she died.

Not much to add. i still think that Barm and Naeann look to be the two most likely to be working a plan. Tigs and Illaria are the low layers, and Jade get's a pass for now (congratulations again!) I'm not getting evil vibes of of Danya either. I am open to all arguments and cases. Somebody do something interesting... 

The accusations of murderer took a while this time. But when they started, a clear majority quickly had their finger pointed at Tig.  He tried to deflect suspicion, pointing out that he'd been responsible for finding the first murderer, but nobody was buying it.  With a snarl as the sheriff began to walk to the table Tig jumped up, snatched Danya, and used her as a human shield.  The sheriff aimed his gun as Tig screamed obscenities, but his attempt at taking a hostage did no good.  The first bullet took Tig in his kneecap, bringing him to the ground.  As he collapsed, releasing Danya, the second bullet found his heart, and Tig fell dead.

Tigara, a murderer, has been killed.

It is now Night 3.  All night actions must be in by 11pm EST tomorrow night.

Hey guys.  Sorry I'm late with this. Got a new computer and I didn't manage to get it all set up and working fast enough.

As the night draws to an end and the new day dawns, you wake up with a bit of a cocky attitude.  Two of the murderers had been killed, and you'd even gone a night without losing one of your number.  You walk out your door and trip over something.  You look down and see the corpse of Barm laying face up in the hallway, a dagger sticking out from his chest.

Barm, the Doctor, has been killed.

It is now Day 4.  Day will end at 11pm EST Tuesday.

Remaining Players: Jaydena, Naeann, Danya, Wes/DPR, and Illiara

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Archived