DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novices in need of Roommates

Wayfarer

Miya's post about roommates reminded me that once upon a time, it was a practice to foster novices sharing rooms.  I suppose it didn't occur to me because my main sister, Lillian, never actually shared a room with anyone.  From now on, I'm going to be making an active effort to get you lot bunking together. :)

While its not 'required' that you RP together, its usually a good deal of fun and the friendships and enemies made in such situations can carry on to when your characters become Aes Sedai.  Friendships that might be broken with years, or enmities that are overcome, can just as easily be made.  Its worth playing around with, and I think most who have done so can attest to that.

There are a couple of new novices, and I know some of you don't have one because the opportunity was never really advertised strongly enough, this is your chance :)  Remember, you may have up to three novices in a single room.

The new novices have arrived/are arriving on these threads if you want to get an idea of their characters:

Daenerys Stronbow:  http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,25631.0.html

Kirjava Daemora:  http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,25578.0.html

Merilaine Candwin:  http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,25632.0.html

Bleh, I hate choices like this cause I always feel like I'm making a judgement call on people before I've met them.  Both new gals had great posts and Ghaul I already know so... well, Ghaul is gonna kick me for not asking for him (LUB YA GHAUL) but...  I'm looking to meet new people!

So, having to choose between the two... so long as Sial isn't going to object (we're just getting to know each other so I don't know if she's the sort of person who would only want one roomate...), I certainly wouldn't mind Merilaine Candwin joining us.

Her thread caught my attention and I think I'd like to get to know her novice a bit better. Not that I don't want to know the other two... I say the more the merrier; but sadly they only give us three to a room so I had to pick one. 

To the other two, look me up for mischief or chores.  I'd love to rp with you!

*hugs*

You know, you can have your cake and eat it too :)  Assume Merilaine moved in with you and Sial, Daenerys and Kirjava if they wanted to share rooms could be in the room opposite or next door.  Or whoever else wants to bunk together, etc etc.  Just because you're not in the same room doesn't mean you can't be close by :)

When I catch Andrea or Jenny on next, I'll hit them up for some details on a few odds and ends about the rooms and get back with those.

Guest Arie Ronshor

And not use that secret hole? *GASP* that was.. the coolest thing about being a Novice. EVERYONE knows about them, but only Novice remembers it and abuses it to spy on everyone.! :P :D

PM me James. :)

Guest MoonLily

It is both sad and funny that I only just figured out that I had a message.  I've been rushing around taking down Christmas all day that I've barely noticed things going on. *Laughs before flopping over with her coffee close by.*

I'm honored and tickled pink that my thread caught her attention, and wouldn't mind (If Sial doesn't mind) Merilaine moving in to complete that threesome.  Or if Sial minds, Merilaine wouldn't mind bunking down with Kirjava either... since they're arriving at similar times, it'd be like starting on the same footing.

Not that I'd mind her rooming with Daenerys, *chuckles* but I read the warning of explosive combinations prior to typing this.

Ok then, I am on the hunt for victims ... ahhh ... I mean roommates, yes, roommates. Dany is a borderlander, a Shienar born Malkieri, who has all the charming traits of a Borderlander - honest and straightforward to the point of being blunt, has interest in science, history and earfare has an open dislike for plotting. Then again at the same time, she is a troublemaker and prankster. Any takers?

Well. :) James directed me to this thread and I'm pretty glad he did, as I've a more than distracted Novice who could do with a roommate. :D While Daenarys seems very cool and someone Tirzah will definitely get along with(which means Yes, I do want a RP with you ;)), like Miya, I'm hoping to get to know some new RPers. :)

Kirjava, if you're reading this, I'd really love to RP with you sometime and if you're interested, have my Novice room with yours. :D I read the RP link James provided, and your character seems really different to mine, which would make for some fun RPing. :D Please let me know if you're interested. :)

Kalinde is also roomieless, and I'd be happy take on the last remaining novice too room with. :)  Kalinde is a Saldean farmgirl. She is a troublemaker but rather follower than a leader. She can also get really goody-goosy once in a while.

So Dany? You want to be roomies??

• 1 month later...

New Novice looking for roomies =) Lanaya is a kinda independent girl; noble of birth, so she's a touch arrogant and proud - part of her upbringing; she can't help it *lol* She can be a kind person, and likes to help people, though, and she was very attached to her family, so she's lonely now =)

Introductionary post - http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,28105.0.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...