DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia Game- White Tower Massacre: Game On!

Tigara

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say, its quite impressive to just change your playingstyle like that Vemy  :D

it could be just to make sure you're not lynched early.. since you havent exactly lived too long in the games you've played! lol... aww...

anyways.. silly people voting on day one.. hha

Guest Kira Rayen

ahh well since I won't be around untill tomorrow night my time and pretty sure that it'll be 'night' when I get back, I'll just vote now and hope no innocences are killed.

[glow=red,2,300]Vemynal [/glow]

crap! this is what i get for sleeping in! Guys! I'm rolled

I have the ability to steal a players powers (if they are rolled) and then a random target is choosen

So basically my role is useless!

now you may proceed with your vote  8)

Just wanted to reveal so you know Tig has got some oddball roles going in his game, which means the black ajah might have roles and that you'll like have paranoid finders, bombs, godfathers, etc

and no offense Tig, but my role is effectively useless because even if i steal the mafia's night kill ability odds are that I'll kill off an innocent :P

Same thing with FDM's "Day time healer" role in the SG game. If I can't know the person I'm making immune to being lynched is innocent and  I can't make myself immune to being lynched then potentially my role is useless.

Vemy you always find me suspicious too. Especially when I wouldn't reveal my role to you in the last game that I played that you weren't playing. Well, I was evil that game. *grin*

I thought we weren't suppose to reveal roles too, and letting us know that there are odd roles like that are just mean to the mod.

I am finding Kathana, Dsage and BCX still suspicious. I haven't found Jade to be suspicious yet. Then again she has only made 2 posts, but that is because she was out of town when we started. If she does something evil looking I am all for taking care of her, but we knew ahead of time that she was gone for awhile.

Loreina I agree, titles mean squat in mafia games. If Kath or BCX turns out to be Black Ajah you are the first person we are lynching afterwards. Just thought I would warn ya.

OK! I forgot the smiley face! Gee Whiz!

It was meant to be funny!

I'm dense, but I'm not that dense, c'mon guys!  :)

I know titles carry no wait here. I was going to [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] him later, but It seemed like everytime I sat down and started to go through the threads I'd get in a post somewhere and then something would happen, and I'd have to go before I could get here. I may have to disappear again in a few minutes. (Boy will I be glad when my son gets his license. And then again maybe not.  ;D)

So, DSage, watch who you call scummy. 

So, yeah, whatever.

I'm always found suspicious!  Always.

Is there a broken record in here?  But seriously.  Very few times have I made it past Day 2.  Not asking for sympathy, though.  It's how the game is played.

Kath, are you okay?  I simply unvoted because i didn't feel comfortable with my vote on bcx.  It just didn't feel right.  No need to put your fist down my throat!

As for Vemynals reveal, not surprising.  He does it nearly every game I've seen him in.  And it's quite easy to make a role up.  *shrug*

Archived