DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia Game- White Tower Massacre: Game On!

Tigara

Please - we're all suspicious. It's the nature of the game! It's what makes it so, so, compelling. I'm suspicious of everyone on Day One, especially people who don't post much.

And better put another smiley on the end of that last post, before I get another goin' over. It sucks not being able to edit. :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did because I wanted to go over that post more closely, and I didn't want him lynched until I could. We don't have much time to find out if he's telling the truth or not. I agree that talking about the roles is bad form. And it does sound like it might be false, so [glow=red,2,300]Vemy[/glow] I'm sorry if you are an innocent.

Missed a couple.

Vemynal: Minuet, Kira, Jaydena, bcx, Loreina, Kathana

Minuet: Vemy, Naeann

Many were lost in discussion about who to kill. There was no evidence against anyone, so it was all random. They settled on one who said some, but not a lot. A very stern looking woman, with a face to make stone appear soft. A killer's face, perhaps? The majority finally decide on her. The Keeper moves towards her, with the others forming a circle. The glow of saidar surrounds her,and the accused falls over dead instantly. You search her body. You find her shawl hidden in a pocket, but nothing else.

Sienna Velerus (Vemynal), a White Sister (Power Thief), has been executed.

It is now Night. You retire to your rooms.

All with night actions(Powers), please PM me your actions. Night will last until 9:00 PM, Sunday November 18. I will lock the thread during night.

You slept little that night. You had helped kill an Aes Sedai. One of your sisters! What little you did sleep, it was dreams of the Black Ajah. Upon waking, you find breakfast, and meet in the Hall. You peer over the women present. Another was missing.

"So it's just one short. Everyone split up. We have to find her." said the Keeper. You break off and try to find who was missing. You hear a shout.

"We found her!" You are there soon and a ring of others come in to see the dead woman just outside the doors of the Mistress of Novices. What could she be doing there? The keeper comes and inspects the body. A Map of the known wold, an extra pair of very worn boots, and a shawl are found.

Viola Tasman (Kira),a Blue Sister(Finder), is dead.

Day 2 begins now. It ends 9:00 PM, Thursday November 22.

The alive

Jaydena

Danya

Minuet

DSage

Loreina

bcxanth

Naeann

Kathana

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Note: Those dead may NOT post at all.

Jade- He had the Power to block someone's Power by stealing it, and using it at random to someone.

A Finder?!? :o

OMFG!!  We're pretty much screwed right here!

Suspect list (no particular order):

Minuet - She just stuck out to me the most.  Not really much more than gut, but a strong gut.

Kathana - Seems really eager to die and has a temper problem.  Points against her.

Jaydena - Just laying low, though this could be a result of not being confirmed to post or something else.

I'll save my vote for a bit later.  What does everyone else have to say?

Well, that was my first reaction too, but then Vemy was obviously telling the truth about the roles. So, maybe some role may die and that triggers someone else to become that role. So we can't just give up. We might have another Finder. Or something else equally useful.

I agree if Vemy had a special power then there might be others with special powers and one of them might be similar to a finders. We can't give up hope. If you all want to lynch me I won't fight you, however know that you will be lynching an innocent and helping the black ajah. Do what you feel you must though.

Jade was on LOA when we started the game, then she wasn't confirmed and wasn't posting because of that. So, if that is your only suspicion of her I think it is unfounded. I also realize that if she turns out to be a black sister you all will lynch me for defending her now for the third time. I just don't want us to lynch her just because she was on LOA is all.

I agree that Kathana has seemed suspicious, however I think this is how she plays normally.

Oh, and DSage I have a gut about you being black. That is all I have to go on and it has been there since we started. I however know that my gut has been wrong in almost every game I have played in. It has always ended in lynching an innocent. So, I will not rely on that this time around.

Anyone with ideas? It sucks that we couldn't even find out if she viewed someone and what it showed.

I'm not sure who I suspect more actually.  Both DSage and Kat are on my radar.

To be honest though, I'm not sure why DSage is. Gut reaction maybe?  I need to reread and see if there was a reason. If not, I wouldn't feel comfortable voting for him.

For Kat, it's jsut the way she's acting. But then, as often as I get killed fast, I know how she feels. :P  But it does seem weird to me.  Yet again though, I'm going to try not to just use a feeling for this vote.

I think what we want to focus on here is if there is any possible reason why Kira was the one targeted.

I've been over the posts, and I can't see much reason for it, except the obvious, which is a bit too obvious, so I think it was to cause confusion. And it worked on me, cause now I'm torn between going with my initial instinct or changing.  :-\

I only wanted to kill Vem because then I could make jokes about his Discipline.

I think the reason why I seem so off is that we have different goals. Y'all are trying to piece together clues to find The Real Killer using logic and reason. I'm trying to figure why we don't have seventeen pages of "That sounds like Darkfriend talk!" when ever some opens their mouth.  Seriously, you people are freaking me out.

That's darkfriend talk! :o

Seriously though, I'm agreeing with Lorei.  I'm not seeing a reason for it for sure. The only thing I could see is that she was suspicious of DSage, Lorei, and myself.  And so it might mean that DSage or Lorei are evil.  I'm not sure though, because it might have just been random.

As for my suspicion of DSage and Kat, I think it might be just how aggressive they have come off, and with DSage because he voted me.  I'm not sure though, but at this point I think I'm going to reserve my vote until tomorrow.

I wouldn't. I was just saying it might have been a part of why I was suspicious of you on day 1.  And so I'm trying to figure out why I still have a suspicion of you now. I know it's not because of that reason now, but it might have been then.  Does that make sense?  I'm not sure if I'm getting across my point very well with being at work. Have to type this out in between customers who keep distracting me. :P

Archived