DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia Game- White Tower Massacre: Game On!

Tigara

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all have me confused too. Then again the night kill the Blacks choose has me confused too.

Do you think it was luck that had them kill our finder? Or were they able to read something in the posts I have missed?

if they were able to read anything out of Kira's post, they are damn good  ::)

I'm trying to figure why we don't have seventeen pages of "That sounds like Darkfriend talk!" when ever some opens their mouth.  Seriously, you people are freaking me out.

thats what you get when you make a gamesboard Mother.. we always play like this  :P we even have no-spam rules!  :o

the white tower games was never really quite like the Fiddles one  ::) lol

Well it is unlucky for us and lucky for them. I suppose I wasn't very specific with that statement. I just don't see anything that would have lead them to suspect that she was the finder. I suppose it could have just been random. They could have been trying to make it point to one of us as a suspect too. I will be honest with you all. The newbie game that I was evil in we tried to leave a false trail. So, the black ajah could be attempting that. Since that game is over I don't mind telling you all what we did. Hopefully that helps us some.

Time's up.

debates sprang up from everywhere this morning. Time to think, time figure out evidence, and so on. However, it didn't seem to get anywhere. Debate went on until dinner. You broke off, no one with another, to find food. When you came back, the Keeper told all of you to point to the person you think is most likely guilty. Not a majority, but four fingers went to a woman who always made a lot of noise about everything. The Keeper came towards and the rest made a ring. Once again, the woman in the center fell dead like a wet noodle. Looked like one, too. Searching her revealed a sketch of Guaire Amalsan and, once again, a shawl.

Raven McAllistair (Kathana), a Red Sister(Blocker), is dead.

It is now Night 2. If one more townie dies tonight, the Black Ajah wins. Be careful. Night 2 lasts until 9:00 P.M., Monday, November 26. I'm allowing more time because of Thanksgiving for you Americans.

A Blocker?  Another role strange to me. But not Black Ajah.  >:(

We have seven left, DSage. Besides me and you there's Jayd, Nae, Danya, bcx, and Min. If there were four evils, they'd have won the game already, right?

Why so negative, hun? It ain't over 'til it's over. Who knows what Tig's got goin' on.  :) 

Archived